- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
You will be welcomed by your representative at Cochin International Airport and transferred to the hotel. Kochi, also called Cochin, offers you the best of history and culture anywhere in the state. A port town since early centuries, Cochin attracted traders and invaders from the world over. In the evening, you can go for a relaxing sunset cruise. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Kochi
Today you can go for a sightseeing tour of Cochin. In the evening, enjoy a Kathakali dance show. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Kochi - Alleppey
Travel 40 miles (65km) to Alleppey, to embark on your private houseboat and cruise on the Backwaters, a splendid area full of canals, lakes and coves. Your houseboat, or ‘Kettuvallom’ is a luxurious boat with well-appointed bedrooms and en-suite bathrooms. Overnight on board.
Day 4: Alleppey - Periyar
Today you'll travel 90miles (145 km) to Periyar, an area known for its undulating hills, spice plantations, and elephant sightings. One of the 27 tiger reserves in India, the Periyar valley in Thekkady, is the oldest. Check into your hotel. Go on a spice plantation tour for 2 hours with a naturalist who will explain the details. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Periyar
In the morning hours you can enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake. Later, in the evening, witness the Kalaripayattu, a style of martial arts.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Periyar - Munnar
Drive 68 miles (110 km) to Munnar, a hill station located over 5200 feet (1600 m) above sea level. Once the summer resort of the British administration in South India, it still retains its colonial charm and is famous for its tea plantations, most of which are privately owned.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7: Munnar
Today you take a visit to a tea museum, take a short trip to the Eravikulam National Park (home to the endangered Nilgiri Thar mountain goat, among others) or simply walk through the enchanting tea estates and enjoy the tranquility provided. Day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8: Munnar - Marari
Drive to the picturesque fishing village of Mararikulam. Tucked away inside quiet and lush coconut groves, this resort set by the pristine white-sand beaches of Marari, offers you unparalleled quiet in astoundingly beautiful settings.Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9: Marari
Day at leisure on the beach. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 10: Marari - Kochi
There is no itinerary planned for the day. After breakfast, you will be transferred 46 miles (75 km) to Cochin International Airport for your onward journey.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kerala Guarantee Departure Tour
- 9 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund