- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Visit the Dutch Palace (own expense), also known as Mattancherry Palace or Portuguese palace, situated in Mattancherry ( Closed on Friday). Witness the classic construction of this museum that features Kerala murals depicting Hindu temple art, portraits and exhibits of the Rajas of Kochi.
Stroll along the historical street from the Dutch Palace to the popular Jew Street, which leads you to the Jewish Synagogue. Journey back in time and see the various spice shops and curio souks. The Jewish Synagogue, popularly known as Paradesi Synagogue, is the oldest active synagogue in this part of the world ( Closed on Friday & Saturday). Enjoy the beauty of the curved brass columns, intricate carved teak of the Ark, Belgian crystal chandeliers, the Torah's solid golden crowns set with gems, and more.
Continue on to Fort Kochi and visit the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica. Discover one of the finest and most impressive of the eight basilicas in India. Stop by the St. Francis CSI Church, originally built in 1503 is the oldest European church in India.
See the Chinese fishing nets that are fixed land installations for fishing. Each installation is operated by a team of up to six fishermen. A popular sight due their size and elegant construction that is photogenic. Hear the slow rhythm as they operation known to be quite hypnotic.
Return to your Kochi hotel at the conclusion of the tour.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Santa Cruz Bascilica Kochi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) and local taxes
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Jewish Synagogue is closed on Fridays and Saturdays and Jewish Holidays.
- Dutch Palace is closed on Fridays and Public Holidays.
- Maritime Museum is closed on Mondays and Public Holidays.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.