- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Translating to 'golden bowl,' Angthong occupies nearly 95 square miles (250 square km) and includes 19 square miles (50 square km) of fascinating karst topography and limestone islands that rise from the sea. Known for its natural beauty and untouched conditions, the marine park is home to 42 islands, all of which are uninhabited and undeveloped except for one—Koh Paluay—which is inhabited by so-called 'sea-gypsies' who still earn a living from fishing. The island looks like Koh Samui did 40 years ago, prior to the arrival of tourism and modern infrastructure.
During the day, you'll island-hop through the archipelago, visiting the park's principal islands (including Phaluai, Wua Ta Lap, Mae Ko, Sam Sao, Hin Dap, Nai Phut, and Phai Luak), where you can check out rock formations, lagoons, and caves. At midday, enjoy a Thai lunch at a local restaurant on the island of Woa Ta Lab, and spend the afternoon sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply relaxing on the endless white-sand beaches of the islands.
Your tour ends with return to Koh Samui.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Pick-up from your hotel on Koh Samui located near the main road. If you are staying on the hill, please come to a nearby hotel.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cruise by speedboat to Angthong Marine Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinking water and fruit
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional guide
- National park entrance fee (300 THB per adult and 200 THB per child, to be paid at point of entry; these fees help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and beach footwear like flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
- Wear shorts rather than pants, as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
- The speedboat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily
- Expect to get a bit wet on the speedboat or kayak
- Please note: Itinerary can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.