- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
Kicking Horse Classic:
Your day begins on the calmer sections of the Kicking Horse River in Yoho National Park. Spend the morning rolling along glacial waters and learning to work as a team. Following your riverside BBQ lunch (see lunch menu in the Itinerary section below), your afternoon is spent tackling the Class 3 and Class 4 rapids of the Middle Canyon.
Kicking Horse Challenge:
The Kicking Horse River Challenge offers up the most rapids and the most complete river experience. You will begin on the upper reaches of the river in Yoho National Park, sharpening your paddling skills and learning to work as a team. Following your riverside BBQ lunch (see lunch menu in the Itinerary section below), 13.7 miles (22 km) of whitewater lay ahead in the Middle and Lower canyons. Take on the Challenge!
Afternoon Whitewater Rafting:
If you want to experience whitewater rafting but lack the time for a full-day adventure, the afternoon whitewater rafting tour is the answer, providing just the right amount of fun! Enjoy 7 miles (12 km) of rafting on the Middle Canyon of the Kicking Horse River with Class 3 and Class 4 rapids. This trip is ideal if you are driving in from Banff, Lake Louise, Revelstoke or Radium and don't want to rise early.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
(1-hr drive from Lake Louise, 2-hr drive from Banff and 3-hr drive from Calgary)
9am, Saturdays in high season (Until August 31st)
2:30pm, Saturdays in high season (Until August 31st)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
9am Classic Rafting Tour
The Kicking Horse Classic whitewater rafting tour. 5.5 hours, including lunch. Departs at 9am. Please arrive at 8:30am.
10am Classic Rafting Tour
The Kicking Horse Classic whitewater rafting tour. 5.5 hours, including lunch. Departs at 10am. Please arrive at 9:30am.
2:30pm Classic Rafting Tour
The Kicking Horse Classic whitewater rafting tour. 5.5 hours, including lunch. Departs at 2:30pm. Please arrive at 2pm.
Rafting on Kicking Horse River
- Whitewater rafting trip along the Kicking Horse River
- All necessary equipment, including lifejacket, helmet, wetsuit, neoprene boots, gloves and GoreTex Splash Jacket
- Professional guide
- Transportation to the river from our Office location
- Souvenir photos (available on Facebook to download for free)
- Riverside BBQ Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing is applied for all travelers
- Passengers must be a minimum of 4'11'' (149.8 cm) tall and 90 lbs (41 kg) for all tours
- No experience is required
- Participants do not need to know how to swim
- Guests must meet at the Alpine Rafting office in Golden, BC
- Clothing that can get wet is recommended
- Not recommended for guests with medical conditions (such as heart conditions, pregnancy, prosthetic limbs, etc)
- Please bring: Bathing suit, towel, and fleece or wool sweater (not made of cotton)
Free-range chicken burgers
Grilled salmon burgers
Hot & cold drinks
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.