Enjoy basic overnight lodging at Pulau Tiga Resort, with single or twin-share accommodations including a private bathroom with hot shower, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, coffee/tea-making facilities, bottled drinking water and a balcony.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
1-night tour with single room accommodation at a lodge, one person per room
A partir de
USD 432,00Detalhes de preços
1-night tour with twin-share accommodation at a lodge, two people per room
A partir de
USD 332,00Detalhes de preços
2-Day Pulau Tiga Island Tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Canoeing, snorkeling boat ride around island and open sea fishing are available on request with extra fee on the second day
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A decent amount of walking is involved. Please bring or wear comfortable walking shoes
- Recommended items to bring: insect repellent, sunblock and hat or cap
As you arrive at the jetty, be sure to peer into the crystal-clear water teeming with fish. Once you’re settled in at your accommodation, a buffet-style lunch is served at the restaurant located in the main building, but if weather permits you can enjoy your food at the Island Bar near the beach. Enjoy a dip in the turquoise waters or simply relax on the shore.
In the afternoon, embark on a moderate, 20-minute guided walk along a nature trail to an area where you can bathe in the island’s famous volcanic mud; it's said to have therapeutic qualities for skin and hair.
Your guide shares geological formation of Pulau Tiga following the eruption of several mud volcanoes, island lore, or maybe even some tales about the popular TV series Survivor that was filmed here. Keep an eye out for numerous birds, mammals, amphibians and reptiles that find refuge here, including stocky, chicken-like birds called megapodes that are common to the island.
Your evening is free for you to spend at your leisure, and dinner is provided at the resort restaurant.
Overnight: Pulau Tiga Resort on Pulau Tiga
Day 2: Pulau Tiga – Snake Island – Kota Kinabalu (B, L)Check out of your accommodation after a buffet-style breakfast at the resort. Then embark on an adventurous 20-minute speedboat ride to Snake Island, formally referred to as Pulau Kalampunian Damit.
During your short visit to the island enjoy great photo ops, and some sightseeing with your guide who shares information on marine life as well as flora and fauna. (Wonder how the island got its new name? It might have something to do with the hundreds of sea snakes that live here.)
If you want to be more active, let your guide know. For an additional fee, you can canoe, snorkel, ride a boat around the island, or go fishing on the open sea, among other optional activities.
In the afternoon, proceed back to Kuala Penyu jetty and onward to Kota Kinabalu, where you’ll have lunch at a lodge restaurant before you’re dropped off at your next hotel.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.