- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sepilok Orangutan Sancturary
- Entrance fees to attractions as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Overnight accommodation at Selingan Island Resort
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Boat ride from Selingan Turtle Island to Sandakan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Round-trip flight between Kota Kinabalu and Sandakan
- Optional activities on Selingan Turtle Island
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Room accommodation is for a standard twin room with two twin beds fit for two people
Recommended clothing/items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing
- Trail or walking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Swimwear (for optional activities on Selingan Turtle Island)
- Insect repellent
After dinner, enjoy an exciting and unique nighttime experience -- watching green turtles lay eggs on the beach! The island is a conservation area that protects turtles’ newly laid eggs from predators by transplanting them to the hatchery and then releasing baby turtles to the sea once they have hatched. With your expert guide, watch a turtle laying eggs; see the process of transplanting the eggs; and witness baby turtles being released to the open sea!
Overnight: Selingan Island Resort on Selingan Island (4-star rated resort on TripAdvisor)
Day 2: Selingan Turtle Island – Sandakan – Sabah (B, L)After breakfast, board a boat that will take you along the Sulu Sea back to Sandakan. You’ll be picked up for a drive 15 miles (25 km) to the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre. Here, watch a video to learn about the center’s important work of rehabilitating injured and orphaned orangutans. Then, follow your guide on a 10-minute trek along wooden plank walkways through the rainforest to witness the feeding of orangutans.
Head back to Sandakan for lunch with your fellow travelers at a popular restaurant chosen by your guide before spending the rest of the day on a guided city tour by comfortable vehicle. Stop at a bustling city market to peruse its many stalls that offer a variety of fresh seafood and unique local delicacies. Then, visit historically significant places like the Agnes Keith House, a restored building where well-known American author Agnes Keith and her family once lived and housed the British colonial government. Walk around inside the house and see reproductions of colonial furniture and authentic antiques, as well as a timeline of the Keith family. Make your way to the Sandakan Memorial Park, a site commemorating the life of many Australian and British prisoners of war during World War 2. Take a guided tour of the beautifully maintained park and the museum, where you can learn more about the heroic efforts of these POWs.
After touring Sandakan, transfer to airport for the late afternoon flight (not included) back to your Kota Kinabalu hotel.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.