- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Speed away to Manukan Island, aka Pulau Manukan, one of five idyllic isles in TARP including Gaya, Sapi, Mamutik and Sulug. Lunch can be purchased at Jesselton Point before departure. Alternatively, local stores on Manuka Island sell sandwiches and fried rice plates. Bottled water is provided.
You'll visit two dive sites for a maximum of 45 minutes each, with one hour on the surface in between each dive. Average depth ranges from 16–33 feet (5–10 meters); maximum diving depth is 59 feet (18 meters), with good visibility between 33–49 feet (10–15 meters). Expect little or no current.
Follow your divemaster into the water and search for schools of barracuda and snapper, plus all seven species of clownfish that swim among the soft and hard corals. Macro marine life is most common in these waters, such as nudibranchs, pufferfish, lionfish, stingrays, starfish, cuttlefish and moray eels. There are plenty of larger animals, too: stingrays, hawksbill or green turtles, and the occasional blue-spotted octopus.
Once you’ve completed the dives, you’re taken back to shore and dropped off at your selected hotel.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2-Tank Dive in Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
- Professional certified English-speaking diver
- Use of all diving equipment (mask, snorkel, fins, 2 tanks, weight, belt, regulator, BC and wetsuits)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please remember to bring your diving license
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Dives will go to some of the following locations: Coral Garden (Sapi Island), Clement’s Reef (Sapi Island), Agill’s Reef (Sapi Island), Bulijong Point (Gaya Island), Police Reef (Gaya Island), Sulman Reef (Sulug Island) and Edgell Patches (located just outside the marine park). The dive operator will choose the dive sites based on the schedule, the groups’ experience, the sea and weather conditions.
- Fuel surcharge may be asked to pay due to local authority increasing its fee
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days (dates are subject to changes)
After office hours, Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 24hours hotline: +60 16 232 3997 / +60 16 232 3661
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.