- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 3-day hike
- Entrance fee to Mt Kinabalu
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 2 nights of accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Special Note: It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommended that you should refrain from climbing: hypertension, diabetes, palpitation, arthritis, heart disease, severe anemia, peptic ulcers, epileptic fits, obesity, chronic asthma, muscular cramps, hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper your climb.
- Room accommodation in Kinabalu Park is for a standard double room with either two twin/single beds or a double/queen bed fit for two people (based on availability); accommodation in Laban Rata is dormitory-style with bunk beds
Recommended hiking attire
- Shorts or lightweight pants
- Lightweight t-shirt
- Wool socks
- Trail/hiking shoes
Recommended items to bring
- Comfortable casual clothing, including lightweight sweater and pants
- Trail/hiking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Insect repellent
- Beanie/wool hats and wool/fleece gloves
- Refillable water bottles and water purification tablets
- Small first aid kit
- Flashlight (head-mounted recommended)
- Waterproof plastic bags
- Backpack to carry everything
You’ll be picked up at your Kota Kinabalu hotel in the morning and taken to Kinabalu National Park. Follow your guide on a nature walk through the trails to learn about the park’s abundant flora and fauna. Or, if you prefer, have free time to explore the park on your own.
Head to your hotel for check-in and then have lunch at a nearby restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Mountain Garden with your guide to learn more about the park’s plant diversity.
In the evening, enjoy another great meal at the same restaurant before heading back to your hotel.
Overnight: Kinabalu Park Hill Lodge/Liwagu Suite, Perkasa Hotel or Pine Resort in Kinabalu National Park
Day 2: Kinabalu National Park -- Mt Kinabalu (B,L,D)
Have breakfast at Balsam Restaurant, where you will also collect your boxed lunch of a sandwich, piece of chicken, fruit and water. Then, head to the park headquarters to meet your guide for a drive to Timpohon Gate.
When you arrive, receive a safety briefing and training on what to expect during your hike. Then, embark on a moderate 4-mile (6-km) hike with your guide. Depending on the group’s ability level, the hike will take between 6 and 8 hours.
Along a rainforest trail, you’ll see a beautiful waterfall. Stop at various huts along the way to rest and fill up your water bottle, and break for lunch in Layang Layang before continuing the second half of your hike, where you’ll enter a whole new landscape of forests, rocks and inclines.
Emerge onto a rocky plateau as you approach Laban Rata, a hotel on Mt Kinabalu. Upon check-in, freshen up for a buffet dinner at the dining hall at your desired time. Indulge in both Malaysian and Western dishes to refuel for your next day. Be sure to get to bed early, as tomorrow’s hike will be very early!
Overnight: Laban Rata on Mt Kinabalu
Day 3: Mt Kinabalu -- Kota Kinabalu (B, L)
Gear up for today’s hike around 2:30am. Follow your guide to the summit at Low’s Peak, a 2-mile (3-km) hike for a total of 3 or 4 hours. Navigate rock faces and take in views of the forest and valley during this exhilarating experience.
Your guide will be available for assistance and point out the best ways to approach tricky portions of the climb.
It’ll be around 6am when you reach the top of Low's Peak, giving you incredible views in all directions of St John's Peak to the west, Donkey's Ears to the east and the distinctive South Peak. You’ll be rewarded with a breathtaking sunrise at 13,451 feet (4,100 meters) – a truly unforgettable experience.
After enjoying the sunrise, return back to Laban Rata for a hearty breakfast and check-out. Make your way back down to Timpohon Gate on a 2- to 4-hour hike. Relax over lunch at Balsam Restaurant before being driven comfortably to your Kota Kinabalu hotel.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.