It's also where you'll discover some of the world’s best scuba diving, especially for beginners. Before making two dives, receive a step-by-step introduction to scuba diving, and learn how to suit up and use your diving equipment from your PADI-certified instructor. No prior experience is necessary and you can expect to receive personalized attention. Each instructor only works with a total of four divers at any given time. If you are more advanced and want to join, no problem! No challenging diving takes place during the experience, but divers of all abilities are sure to find the park stunning to explore.
After a briefing, follow your dive guide into chest-high water in the ocean to learn emergency procedures and basic scuba diving skills such as how to breathe, equalize the air spaces in your body, and clear your mask.
Following an overview of the skills you’ve learned, it’s time for the first dive. Enter from the beach to swim out to a training reef no deeper than 39 feet (12 meters). There is less coral but plenty of amazing fish to see during this practice session, which lasts 30-45 minutes. And don't fret about being in unfamiliar waters — your instructor remains close at all times.
Back on shore, hop aboard the speedboat for a ride to one of the islands where you can purchase lunch and rest. (Bottled water is provided on the boat.) After lunch, take your afternoon dive from the boat, descending to a maximum depth of 39 feet (12 meters).
Over the course of this 45-minute dive, with little or no current, take in the topography of the site — reef made of soft and hard corals where nudibranchs, pufferfish, lionfish, stingrays, sea stars, cuttlefish and moray eels are among the macro marine life you might see. Search for schools of barracuda and snapper, all seven species of clownfish, and sea turtles as you kick around the underwater paradise.
Once you’ve completed both dives, you’re returned to the jetty and dropped off at your selected hotel in the afternoon.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park from Kota Kinabalu
- Professional certified English-speaking diver
- Use of all diving equipment (tank, weight, belt, regulator, BC and wetsuits)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotels outside the CBD will incur an additional fee payable direct on the day of travel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Recommended to bring towel and personal toiletries
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Fuel surcharge may be asked to pay due to local authority increasing its fee
- Price is subject to Park Entrance, if the local authority increases in due time.
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days each in a year (Festive dates are subject to changes)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.