- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan) is your first stop and a remarkable highlight of the tour. The landmark was made famous due to its starring role in the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun. As it is under national park protection, no boats are permitted to get too close to the island. The best way to view James Bond Island is from the small beach on Khao Phing Kan, a high leaning rock that has some small caves inside. On its crowded eastern beach, there are stalls selling souvenirs, mostly made from shells and wood.
Moving on, you'll cruise out to Lot Noi Cave at Thalu Island. If you booked the kayak option, transfer to a canoe for an adventure paddle through sea caves found among the mangrove forests.
The tour includes a Thai-style lunch at the charming Koh Panyee (Panyee Island), a nearby Muslim fishing village. The locals live in stilt houses and you will have the opportunity to observe firsthand the daily life of a community unchanged over time.
Finish your day by swimming in the crystal-clear waters that surround pristine Hong Island. Dry off by relaxing on a secluded beach before it’s time to get back on board for your return speedboat journey to Krabi. Your hotel transfer will be waiting for you at the pier.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Sightseeing Tour by Speedboat
Cruise by speedboat to James Bond Island in the Phang Nga Bay with lunch on Koh Panyee, a Muslim village on stilts. Continue to Hong Island and explore the lagoon and beaches of this pristine island.
A partir de
USD 79,68Detalhes de preços
Sightseeing Tour with Kayaking
Cruise by speedboat through Phang Nga Bay to James Bond Island. In addition to the sightseeing tour, enjoy a kayak adventure at Lod Cave or Hong Island where you can paddle into the pristine lagoon.
A partir de
USD 86,92Detalhes de preços
Kayaking through the Lod Cave at Thalu Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Speedboat transfer
- Soft drinks
- Seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Kayak and equipment (if option selected)
- Life jacket
- Basic accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 6 people are required for the tour to take place
- There are no piers on the islands. Speedboats carry passengers as close to the beach as possible
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
- As of June 18, 2015 a national park entrance fee of 600 THB per adult (200 THB per child) for both islands must be paid at the entry point
- Operates in all suitable weather conditions
- As this is a marine park activity, please dress appropriately as you will get wet
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.