- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
After a short visit to Wat Suwan Kuha Temple, also known as “Monkey Cave,” climb aboard a traditional longtail boat at Tadan Pier near Phang Nga Town and voyage over to James Bond Island.
Phang Nga Bay found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie starring Roger Moore as 007, and is distinctive for its sheer limestone cliffs that jut vertically out of the crystal emerald-green water.
Discover the famous Khao Phing Kan, a very high leaning rock with tiny caves, where you can find stalls selling souvenirs mostly made from beautiful shells and wood. Walk around the James Bond Island and take a photo of Koh Tapu (also known as Nail Island or Spike Island). The limestone rock is around 20 meters tall with a diameter ranging from about 4 meters at the bottom and up to 8 meters at the top (hence the name of nail island).
Continue to Thalu Island, where you can take a guided kayak tour along the mangrove river and the giant stalactites caves & limestone cliffs (please book the kayak option). If canoeing isn’t your thing you can just enjoy the sights that James Bond Island and its surroundings has to offer!Panyee floating village is where you will stop for lunch. The natural island of Panyee is a towering vertical mass of limestone. Nearly all of the village sits atop a huge network of stilts that clings to the edge of the island’s coastline and stretches out over the sea in a maze of raised platforms and walkways.
Cruise slowly back to the pier and make a last stop at Raman Waterfalls on your adventure. A place with an abundance of flora and fauna such as monkeys, deers, squirrels and birds.
Conclude your tour back in your centrally located hotel where you can make a great conclusion to an unforgettable day.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Klong Muang, Tubkaek, Ao Nam Mao and Krabi Town.
- If you stay at Railay Beach or Ton Sai, we offer a pick-up service from Ao Nam Mao pier, just a 15-minute boat ride from Railay East.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Visit James Bond Island by traditional longtail boat and do sightseeing at Thalu Island with limestone caves, stalactites and mangrove forest. Enjoy lunch at Koh Panyee, a village built on stilts.
A partir de
USD 36,34Detalhes de preços
Sightseeing Tour with Kayaking
Visit James Bond Island by longtail boat and explore Tam Lod Cave at Thalu Island by kayak with your personal guide. See impressing limestone caves, stalactites and mangrove forest at your own pace.
A partir de
USD 39,97Detalhes de preços
James Bond Island Tour from Krabi with Kayaking
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
- Longtail boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat as there are no piers on the islands
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.