Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Opção de assentos disponível
Day 1: Arrival Skukuza Airport
10:50am and 13:05 pm - Flights coming in from Johannesburg and Cape Town. Go directly on safari in our luxury open safari vehicle and experienced guide until lunch stop and check in around 13:00 pm. After check-in you have a short break and then we go on an afternoon safari until gates close. The evening can be spent around a campfire or you can go out on a night drive with Kruger Park Rangers. Night drives are optional, with an extra fee around R280 per person. Stay in a 2-sleeper bungalow with air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom in a safe camp with restaurant and supermarket.
Day 2: Full Day Kruger Park Safari
Early morning start at 05:30, have coffee / tea then head out to the bush on safari for a full day. Comfort stops are made during the day for meals while we locate different animals in different areas of the park.
On everybody's list are the Big 5 animals, lions, elephants, rhinos, buffalo and leopards. The guide will keep you amazed at what the African bush has on offer. Most visitors overlook the smaller things and that is where a guide comes in. Your guide is highly experienced and will help to spot animals and go the area's where animals have been seen recently and try to get you in the right place at the right time for the best experience ever. Optional extra night drive available from camp.
Day 3: Morning Game Drive - Departure
Enjoy an early morning game drive until breakfast. This will be the last chance to get the elusive animals on your list if any are left. Check-out of your accommodation and go on your last leg of the safari until your recommended late flight between 12:30 pm and 14:00 pm from Skukuza Airport. Drop-off time depends on your flight to Cape Town or Johannesburg.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Quick 3 day tour to Kruger National Park
- Airport transfers
- 2-night accommodation inside the Kruger National Park - Rest Camps
- 3-days game drives with experienced, knowledgeable guide
- 2-sleeper, air-conditioned, en-suite bathroom bungalows
- Coffee/tea/hot chocolate every morning in the bush
- Bottled water during drives
- Binoculars to use
- Blankets and raincoats if needed
- Photographs taken by your guide of special sightings
- Small-group tour
- Entrance fees/conservation fees per person are R280 per night, payable on the first check-in with credit card at camp reception.
- Night drive and morning bush walk available (extra fees) bookable on arrival at rest camp
- All meals (very affordable and fresh food is presented between $5 to $18 USD for a hot meal)
- Gratuities (optional around R150 to R300 per day)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at rest camps and with all meals)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking, per vehicle (vehicle does have 9 seats so it will be comfortable)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Accommodation is mostly inside the Kruger National Park in Rest camps but if fully booked we need to stay in Hazyview Town just outside the Kruger Park and go in daily this will be communicated to you after making the booking.
- Booking is subject to availability of third party accommodation.