Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Viagem de vários dias
- Experiência Única
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE:
Fly in and out from Skukuza Airport, situated inside the Kruger National Park, only a 55 minute flight from Johannesburg or 1h45 minutes from Cape Town. You must book your own domestic flights we will meet you at the airport.
MULTI DAY SAFARI:
A multiple day private guided safari tour in Kruger National Park in an open safari vehicle. 5 days / 4 nights starts with fly in to Skukuza from Johannesburg or Cape Town. Accommodation is either inside the Kruger National Park or just outside the park depends on availability of the season (mid-range accommodation inside the park ad luxury 2 bed chalets with en-suite outside) While we move from different areas to increase your chances to view the animals like the Big 5, we experience the beauty of Kruger National Park with many area's of open savannah to thick bushveld next to rivers like the Sabie River and the Sand River.
Various main rest camps will be visited during your stay and will depend on availability like Skukuza, Lower Sabie, Pretoruiskop, Satara and many picnic spots will provide comfort breaks during the day travel from camp to camp. We like to stay 3 nights and 2 nights at a camp if possible so that you can have a relaxed time while searching for the amazing animals of Kruger National Park.
A typical day:
Early morning game drive
Bush coffee / tea / hot chocolate with home made rusks
Breakfast at rest camp
Game drive until Lunch
Relax in the hot part of the day at camp with swimming pool or travel to new camp it depends.
Dinner at camp restaurant & sleep in rest camp or Lodge.
WILDLIFE GAME DRIVES:
Game drives are done in an open safari vehicle with a canvas roof and sides for your protection against the sun and weather elements.
Included on the vehicle for your comfort:
Rain coats / Blankets
Cool Mineral water on drive
Cooler box available if you like to take snacks with
First aid kit
Binoculars to use
Photographs of special sightings will be shared with you via internet.
Enough space as vehicle can take 9 guests
Optional extra activities available from all rest camps and entry gates:
Guides of the Kruger Park will accompany you on these activities around 3 hours activities
This is a private safari and works as follows, we are two guides taking you out on tour. One being the driver and the other a game spotting guide sitting at the back to make sure that we don't miss any animals on the way. Our trips are private so no other guests on the vehicle but occasionally we might add an extra 2 guests but if such an occurrence it will be cleared with you first.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Open Spaces of Kruger Park
- Air port transfers
- 4 nights accommodation
- 5 days of game drives
- Bottled water on drive
- Guide and Driver
- Morning tea / coffee in the bush
- Private tour
- All meals can be done in restaurants and supermarket shops available in camps
- Optional extra activities like Bush Walk, Night Drive & Sunset Drive
- Domestic flights to and from Skukuza Airport
- Entrance fees to Kruger Park / Conservation fees payable per person per night of R280 per adult and R140 per child under 12 years old payable directly to Kruger Park at first check in at camp.
- Gratuities (recommended) R350 per day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stay either in the Kruger National Park or just outside of the Kruger National Park. All day safaris are done in an open safari vehicle with your experienced guide.