Game viewing from open safari vehicles in the Kruger National Park has to be one of the ultimate safari experiences in Africa and being able to do this in a day is ideal for those with limited time available. You start your day early with an exciting open vehicle game drive.
During the course of the day, you will make comfort stops at a scenic picnic spot or a Rest Camp with restaurants & shops where you can get something to eat before setting off to explore more of the Big 5 in the Kruger Park.
You will be guided by a professional and experienced guide.
Kruger Park is well-known for its boundless opportunities to spot the famous African Big Five - Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino and of course Lion. Day safaris are conducted in open safari vehicles with a canvas roof and sides for your protection against the elements.
Included: Bush Coffee / Tea Stop & Mineral water on drive
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
During your day, your guide will try to show you the big 5 of African animals: African elephants, cape buffalo, rhinos,lions,and the elusive leopard. Your guide will keep you safe and well informed of all the animals, birds, plants, trees and areas you are driving in.
In an open safari vehicle you experience the African bush so much better as you are higher than in a normal vehicle and you are not doing the driving. Also, the safari vehicle is equipped with a two-way radio so that other vehicles can communicate about sightings and locations where animals were seen.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Free Pick up at any Hotel situated in Hazyview Town, Kruger Gate, Skukuza Rest Camp & Pretoruiskop Rest camps. Special request can be made for pick up outside of Hazyview area, like White River, Nelspruit, Malelane or Crocodile Bridge but at an additional surcharge from R350 per trip will be charged. Contact local tour provider for the exact fee.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Bottled water
- Experienced & Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if close to Hazyview Town 5km radius. Alternative pick-up point will be at Perry's Bridge Tourism center.
- Small-group tour max 6 to 7 guests on the vehicle.
- Entrance fees to Kruger Park R304 per adult and R157 per child under 12 years old payable in cash directly to Kruger Park at the entry gate +R30 for the vehicle.
- Food and drinks are for own account. Comfort stops will be done at Rest camps with supermarkets like shops and restaurants.
- Pick up in Nelspruit, White River, Malelane & Crocodile Bridge gates. (From R450 per trip)
- Gratuities (optional) R450 per day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult no children under 6 years old
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All sales are final non-refundable
- Safaris into Kruger National Park from Hazyview Town are on offer in open safari vehicles with experienced guides