Depart from Kuala Lumpur for a three-hour drive to the rural town of Jerantut. Here, you’ll stop for lunch and a short rest before proceeding to Kuala Tahan. From here, enjoy a short boat ride to the park headquarters. Along the way on this scenic journey, you’ll see kampongs (Malaysian wooden houses), local fishermen, monkeys and jungle vegetation. Arrive and enjoy your evening of leisure
After dinner (included in tour), watch a video presentation giving an overview of Taman Negara and embark on a night jungle walk with park rangers. You’ll explore the jungle from a different perspective and possibly see nocturnal animals.
Overnight: 4-star Mutiara Taman Negara Resort or similar
Day 2: Taman Negara (B, L, D)
The itinerary for day two may vary depending on the season and availability of the park facilities. A common activity is to walk along the canopy walkway. The canopy is suspended 82 feet (25 meters) above the ground between massive trees and allows for close-up views of the higher reaches of the forest.
After the canopy walk, go on a jungle trek to Teresik Hill. From here, you’ll be able to view Mt Tahan, the highest mountain in peninsular Malaysia, soaring to 7,186 feet (2,178 meters). During the trek, you’ll learn about the fundamentals of jungle survival, jungle ecology and flora identification from your guide. Returning back to the park headquarters on a different trail, you’ll pass Lubok Simpon water hole where you can jump in for a swim.
At night, you’ll have the option to participate in an animal 'vigil' at the tree house. However, sighting of animals is not guaranteed.
Overnight: 4-star Mutiara Taman Negara Resort
Day 3: Taman Negara - Kuala Lumpur (B, L)
After breakfast, you will take the return journey to Kuala Lumpur.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Triple room for two nights at the Taman Negara Resort; three people per room
A partir de
USD 838,65Detalhes de preços
Double room for two nights at the Taman Negara Resort; two people per room
A partir de
USD 923,99Detalhes de preços
Single room for two nights at the Taman Negara Resort; one person only
A partir de
USD 1.847,98Detalhes de preços
Canoeing in Taman Negara
- National park fees
- Professional guide
- Activity fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passengers should bring light comfortable clothing, jungle boots, hat, light raincoat, flashlight, tennis shoes, swimming costumes and sweater
- The visit to Taman Negara is adventurous but suitable for all including children. Passengers traveling with children should be prepared and bring all necessities that are needed by the children or babies, as once inside it is quite isolated
- Accommodations at the 4-star Taman Negara Resort are Malaysian-styled wooden chalets with the following amenities:
- Air-conditioner (with individual controls)
- Private bedroom with attached bathroom
- Hot and cold shower
- Prayer mat
- Kiblat sign
- Tea- and coffee-making facilities
- Balcony with a river or forest view
- Mini bar (chalet suites only)
- Sitting area (chalet suites only)
- Writing desk and stationary (chalet suits only)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.