Please Note: Until further notice Khoo Kongsi will be closed for renovations. Instead, you will visit Cheah Kongsi on day 3.
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Travel onward to Penang and enjoy two nights’ accommodation at the Bayview Beach Resort. Located on the northwest coast of Penang Island, the hotel has a beachfront setting at the quieter end of lovely Batu Ferringhi. This resort overlooks the tranquil and scenic bay of Foreigner's Rock, and spacious rooms include a private balcony. Enjoy entertainment and recreational amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, spa and fitness center.
An American-style breakfast is included with each accommodation.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3-night tour with triple-share accommodations, three people per room; please see Add'l Information for more details
A partir de
USD 393,74Detalhes de preços
3-night tour with twin-share accommodations, two people per room; please see Add'l Information for more details
A partir de
USD 400,00Detalhes de preços
3-Night Kuala Lumpur to Penang Tour
- 3-nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pickup
- Airport drop-off from the Penang hotel
- Trishaw ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for children under 3 years of age
Triple-Share Room: Triple rooms with three twin beds good for three people on a sharing basis. If you are a solo traveler, you will be placed in a triple room shared with another traveler of the tour.
- Please note that hotels are subject to change
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be advised that the rainy season along the East Coast is from Nov to Feb. Unexpected flash floods, although rarely, may occur. In such circumstances, the operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary
- Please note that during the Hari Raya & the Chinese New Year, some places of interest might be closed
- Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please Note: Until further notice Khoo Kongsi will be closed for renovations. Instead, you will visit Cheah Kongsi on day 3.
Depart at 8:30am for Cameron Highlands, noted for its tea plantations and cool temperatures. Stop on the way for a visit to see the cottage industry of basket weaving followed by Lata Iskandar Waterfall and a native settlement. Tour of Cameron Highlands consists of the tea plantation, tea factory, market place and butterfly farm. Overnight.
Please note: Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays.
Day 2: Thursday – Cameron Highlands – Penang
Take off in the early morning to Penang. Stop at the royal town of Kuala Kangsar to see the exteriors of the Ubudiah Mosque, the Iskandariah Palace and Istana Kenangan which was built without a single nail.
Discover the artisan crafts of the Royal Town of Kuala Kangsar and embark on a river cruise with live narration. Disembark to see the unique process of keris (dagger) making, a status symbol for Malay royalty and dignitaries, and watch a demonstration of tekat making, where gold threads are intricately embroidered into velvet cushions. Then visit the Labu Sayong Center, where unique shaped pots are made. The cool water from the pots is believed to have healing properties.
Cross over to Penang, better known as the 'Pearl of the Orient' via one of the longest bridge in the world. Overnight.
- Keris and Tekat Making are cottage industry craft making activities operated by villagers as part of family tradition. The visiting hours vary from time to time and will not be available during the fasting month, local public holidays or if any family occasions take place on the visiting day
- A MYR 3.00 Penang Local Government Fee per room per night has been enforced since 2014. As this is a mandatory state fee, it will be collected by the respective hotels upon guest check out.
Depart from your hotel at 9am for a city tour of Georgetown, a UNESCO-listed site since 2008. Visit the third longest reclining Buddha figure in the world, followed by Kek Lok Si Temple, also known as Temple of 1000 Buddhas. It is the most beautiful and largest Buddhist temple complex in SouthEast Asia.
Next visit Fort Cornwallis, the landing site of Captain Francis Light when he arrived to start the first British colony in 1786. Continue to the water village of The Clan Jetties at Weld Quay.
Head along Pitt Street, also known as 'The Street of Harmony,' where churches, Chinese temples, mosques and Hindu temples have sat in harmonious coexistence for centuries. Visit the intricate Khoo Kong Si clan’s house, and enjoy a breezy trishaw ride, a still popular mode of transport in Georgetown.
Return to the hotel and the rest of the day is at your own leisure. In the late evening, you can explore the nightlife along Batu Ferringhi, Penang style! Overnight.
Please Note: Until further notice Khoo Kongsi will be closed for renovations. Instead, you will visit Cheah Kongsi.
Day 4: Saturday – Penang
After checking out of your accommodation, you’ll be transferred to Penang International Airport, located approximately 50 minutes away.
- On the last day of the tour, departure flight (ETD) between 1am to 8:30am is subject to a midnight surcharge.
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year , some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days. (Festive dates are subject to changes.)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.