Idiomas da excursão
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
Learn and have an insight into their animistic and superstitious beliefs and a close view of their beautiful handiwork. You will be welcomed by a traditional welcome ceremony before you are invited into the village. Then, you will be able to visit galleries and there will be short video about the history of the tribe. After that, you will be taken for the village tour to see the temple and a place where they do wood carving. Next, they will take you to see where they make origami, and you will be able to learn the art of making the ancient form of palm leaf origami to appease the spirits and for you to keep as a souvenir. You will be provided with light refreshment after the tour before heading to the next destination.
The tour will then proceed to Klang Town for the Little India enclave along Jalan Tengku Kelana, Klang known as the biggest Indian street in Malaysia. Fierce competition among shop owners translate into cheaper prices for consumers. Be spoiled by the range of choice with rows of shops on the left and right sides of the road, and stalls spilling onto the sidewalks and back lanes. Myriads of items such as saris, colorful accessories. Enjoy a local Indian lunch before proceeding to the train station for your transfer back to Kuala Lumpur.
Take the journey back on public train and get off at the Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station, which is another major landmark of the country. Continue on foot for a photo stop at the National Mosque before we head to Central Market, which used to be Kuala Lumpur’s biggest wet market. Continue walking to Independent Square. Along the way, you will able to view the birthplace of Kuala Lumpur - at the confluence of 2 rivers in Klang Valley and the oldest mosque in the Kuala Lumpur, Jamek Mosque. Upon arrival at Merdeka Square, view the Tudor-styled Royal Selangor Club and the Mughal inspired Sultan Abdul Samad Building. Tour ends at Merdeka Square.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Rates SIC - min 2 pax
SIC - min 2 pax
A partir de
USD 209,00Detalhes de preços
Single Traveller - Private
Single Traveller - Private tour only
A partir de
USD 407,50Detalhes de preços
The Men Behind The Masks
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup
- English Speaking Guide
- Light refreshments
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At Mah Meri Cultural Village, you may bring back the origami headdress and flowers but please return if not wanted
- Advisable to wear: comfortable walking shoes, light cotton clothing, hat, sunglasses and umbrella/poncho
- Train ride will bring you to Kuala Lumpur Old Railway Station and please be prepared for a lot of walking as no transfers will be provided from there onwards
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.