Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Excursão panorâmica aérea
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui almoço com bufê
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Board the climate-controlled 14-seater plane, and fly out over Lake Kununurra, the Ord Irrigation scheme, and down to Lake Argyle and the Ord Top Dam Wall. Marvel at the full expanse of Lake Argyle, and continue down to the Bungle Bungle Range to be amazed by the beehive domes that make up Purnululu National Park. You have 20 minutes to take in these aerial views and appreciate the natural scenery.
Upon landing at the Argyle diamond mine, jump into a minibus for your ground tour. Visit the village store where Argyle souvenirs and Argyle diamond jewelry can be purchased (own expense), and then head to the buffet lunch, which allows you to experience a bit of what life is like as a mine worker. Then head to the lookout point to view the open cut mine site before returning to the minibus for a drive through the processing plant, hearing from your driver about the technology and processes used in diamond production. Lastly, see the diamond display gallery featuring more than $1 million of Argyle diamonds and jewelry.
On your way back to Kununurra, fly over Lake Argyle and the Carr Boyd ranges. Throughout your air tour, your pilot offers commentary about the area. Your adventure ends with return to Kununurra for drop-off at your accommodation.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
The courtesy transfer to the flight terminal commences 45 minutes prior to departure
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Scenic flight from Kununurra
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air tour by air-conditioned 14-seater aircraft
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Argyle diamond gift
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Argyle regulations prohibit children under the age of 12 years from participating in this tour
- Children 12-17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Please wear sturdy, fully enclosed shoes with low heels
- All passengers are required to sign the Conditions of Entry to Designated Areas form; Argyle security officers have the right to search any person or personal items when exiting the designated area