Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui almoço
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
After a 40-minute scenic train ride from JR Kyoto station, you will arrive at JR Omi-Takashima station (Kosei-Line).
Enjoy the lovely countryside and lake views.
The almost perfectly flat Lakeside road is ideal for a memorable bicycle ride. Feel the refreshing breeze from Lake Biwa, the largest lake in Japan. You will be visiting Shirahige Shrine, the oldest in Shiga prefecture, with its impressive view of a Torii gate standing in the water and a center of devotion for many local people. With many water springs, this part of the lake around the shrine appears particularly serene, creating an even more unforgettable impression for those who visit.
*From December to March (in case of bad weather conditions), you will take a taxi to Shirahige Shrine instead of bicycling, due to the cold weather and snow. You can still enjoy the beautiful scenery passing by through the car window.
After enjoying the bicycle ride, you will be taking taxi to the mountain village nestled in a narrow valley in the northern Hata District.
The Tanada of Hata are authentic terraced rice fields where humans and nature have co-existed together over the centuries, and is a valuable heritage that has fortunately remained to this day. They are arranged like steps on the hillside between altitudes of 300m and 400m. When you look at the landscape with the old traditional mud-walled warehouse and old-fashioned thatched houses, you will feel a nostalgic longing for the tranquility of the old days. You can enjoy taking a walk to explore this neighborhood area after lunch.
For lunch, you will experience making country-style food with a friendly "Obaachan," elderly lady, and have lunch in her private house. Filled with locally-grown natural ingredients, this healthy meal is the kind she has prepared every day. You can enjoy talking with her about Japanese country life.
After slowly savoring each dish of the lunch you helped prepare, take a leisurely stroll down through the quaint country village, where life seems a bit slower and a bit more robust many miles from the nearest convenience store.
－Returning to Kyoto with fond memories.
You will get a local bus to JR Omi-Takashima station. The tour conductor will accompany you to the JR Omi-Takashima train station for your return journey to Kyoto.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
JR Omi Takashima Station (Kosei-Line) - about 40 minutes (7th stop) from JR Kyoto Station by a special rapid express service
10am - JR Omi-Takashima Station
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kyoto pick up is not included. Meet our tour conductor at JR Omi-Takashima Station.
A partir de
USD 160,69Detalhes de preços
Tour + JR Kyoto Sta. pick up
JR Kyoto Station pick up is included in the price. Drop-off is at JR Omi-Takashima Station.
A partir de
USD 181,58Detalhes de preços
Enjoy cooking with the Japanese grandmother
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- English speaking local tour guide
- Train fee from Kyoto (if Kyoto station pickup option selected)
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Train fee to/from JR Omi-Takashima Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged 9 and under
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- In case of bad weather / from December to March, we will take a taxi to Shirahige Shrine instead of bicycling
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.