Book and travel by February 20, 2017 and save 38% off our previously offered price!
Idiomas da excursão
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Viagem de vários dias
First and last night hotel accommodations in La Paz. At the end of the trip our driver will return you to Cabo Airport or hotel.
See itinerary for details.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Journey of the Gray Whale
- 4 nights accommodation (3 days/2 nights eco-camping on the shores of Magdalena Bay and 2 night stay at the 7 Crown Hotel Malecon, La Paz)
- Meals and drinks during the expedition (excluding hotel portion of the trip)
- Airport / hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- 4 nights accommodation
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals and drinks during the hotel portion of trip
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Add On package:
Optional Add-Ons (Feb. 26 – 28 – 3 days/2 nights):
For your continued journey may we recommend the following optional add-ons to your expedition:
- Additional night stay at the Seven Crown Hotel (Malecon)
- Espiritu Santo Island Tour - http://panterra.com/la-paz-land-and-water-based-activities/
- Snorkeling with Whale Sharks - http://panterra.com/la-paz-land-and-water-based-activities/
- Return airport transfer
You will arrive into Los Cabos or La Paz and be picked up at either airport. Then, you'll be transferred to the 7 Crown Hotel in La Paz where you can rest for the night and get to know the group and guide.
Day 2 to 4: Eco-Camp at Magdalena Bay
In the morning, you and your group will drive for 3.5 hours to Magdalena Bay to begin your 3-day adventure eco-camping and whale watching. The camps where you will stay at are rustic and charming and with a simple design. They are designed to have a minimal impact on the environment. You will enjoy beverages fresh local dishes prepared by the cooks including seafood from the bay and fresh fruit and vegetables from the local farmers. During your stay, you will also take part in whale watching sessions, explore a mangrove, hike through the sand dunes and beachcomb the Pacific side of Baja. You will live amongst the gray whales, making this the experience of a lifetime.
Day 4: La Paz
After breakfast, you will pack up your gear and head into the bay for the last encounter with the whales as you make your way back to the shores of Lopez Mateos. On your way back to La Paz, you and your group will stop at a local restaurant to enjoy a fresh seafood lunch. You will return to the 7 Crown hotel in La Paz and spend the night there. You may enjoy dinner at a restaurant in La Paz with your group (not included).
Day 5: Back home
After breakfast at the hotel (not included), you will be taken to the Cabo airport or La Paz airport to catch your flight back home.