Idiomas da excursão
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Para toda a família
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Inclui embarque no hotel
After the overview you will leave the marina, setting a course for the east side of 'Catalina Island' to the first dive site known as 'The Wall' which caters to novice and expert divers. This dive site has depths from 5 meters (16 feet) to 40+ meters (131+ feet). Life jackets will be available to anyone who requires one. The dive team will be available if you require any help to prepare for your first dive.
Enjoy just under an hour of diving to discover the true beauty of the 'Wall'. You can expect clear turquoise waters, incredible visibility and an amazing underwater ecosystem. Things to look out for during your dive include vase sponge, sea fan coral, octopus, porcupine fish, moray eel, scorpion fish, southern stingray, blue parrotfish, lion fish, sea horse and more. The dive team will be available to help guide you through the underwater paradise.
After 'The Wall' you will head to the second dive site, 'The Aquarium'. Enjoy just under an hour of diving to discover the true beauty of the 'Aquarium', which has depths from 8 meters (26 feet) to 12+ meters (39+ feet). Things to look out for during your dive include; vase sponge, tube worm, spiny lobster, sand star, frogfish, trumpet fish, barracuda, mackerel, tiger moray eel and more.
After scuba diving, you will head to a private beach on Catalina Island where you will enjoy an incredible Dominican feast prepared by renowned local chef nicknamed 'Bobby'. You can expect to taste fresh lobster caught that morning (VIP package only), pork, chicken, salads, pasta and local fruits all prepared in a hygienic kitchen.
After lunch, relax in paradise. A range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments will be available as you relax and enjoy yourself on the beach. Snorkeling equipment will be available at the bar, so you can enjoy the amazing snorkel sites off the beach. The rest of the afternoon will be yours to relax, to listen to the waves breaking on the shore, to snorkel in the clear turquoise waters or to enjoy the open bar and the cool breeze looking over the ocean.
After your time on the beach is complete you will head back to the marina. During the return trip you can enjoy light refreshments at the bar and music prepared by the entertainment team. At 4pm you will arrive at the marina where a bus will be waiting to take you back to your La Romana hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
VIP Scuba Diving Package
The VIP package includes 2 dives, full scuba diving equipment, BBQ lunch, fresh lobster prepared on the BBQ, glass of white wine, open bar, access to our private beach & transportation.
A partir de
USD 199,99Detalhes de preços
Standard Scuba Diving Package
The package includes 2 dives ('Wall' & 'Aquarium'), full equipment, BBQ lunch, open bar, access to our private beach and transportation.
A partir de
USD 169,99Detalhes de preços
Full-Day Catalina Island Scuba Diving Tour from La Romana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Catamaran boat ride
- Full diving equipment, including 2 tanks and weight belts
- Access to private beach on Catalina Island
- National Park admission to Catalina Island
- Professional PADI dive masters
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Dominican BBQ lunch (lobster included in VIP package)
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Beach lounger
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Speciality beers (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Your pickup time will be confirmed after booking
- Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not turn up at the pick-up point at the specified time
- Can accommodate passengers with disabilities. Please contact local supplier to make all necessary arrangements.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash and a camera
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.