Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui embarque no hotel
After the procedure is out of the way, you leave the marina setting a course for the east side of 'Catalina Island' to the snorkel site known as 'The Wall', which caters to novice and expert snorkelers. Life jackets will be available to anyone that requires one. You can expect light refreshments and music carefully selected by the entertainment team to uplift you on your journey.
After about a 30-minute cruise you will arrive at the snorkel site where you will enjoy just under an hour of snorkeling to discover the true beauty of 'The Wall'. You can expect clear turquoise waters, incredible visibility and an amazing underwater ecosystem. The team will be available to assist you with some bread, to feed the fish as you snorkel in the clear turquoise waters.
After snorkeling you will board the boat and head to the west side of 'Catalina Island'. On arrival you will be taken to a private beach on the island. There will be a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments available as you relax and enjoy yourself on the beach. The staff will have snorkeling equipment available at the bar, so you can enjoy the amazing snorkel sites off the beach.
Around 1pm lunch will be served. The Dominican feast will be prepared by renowned local chef nicknamed 'Bobby'. You can expect to taste fresh lobster caught that morning (VIP package only), pork, chicken, salads, pasta and local fruits all prepared in a hygienic kitchen. After lunch the rest of the afternoon will be yours to relax listening to the waves breaking on the shore, snorkel in the clear turquoise waters or to enjoy the open bar and the cool breeze looking over the ocean.
After your relaxing afternoon is over, you will board the boat which will set a course for the marina. On the return trip enjoy light refreshments at the bar and music prepared by the entertainment team. The dive team will collect the snorkeling equipment allocated at the beginning of the day and assist you if you require any help.
At 4pm you will arrive back at the marina. From there you will board a bus which will take you back to your La Romana hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
VIP Snorkeling Package
The VIP package includes full snorkeling equipment, BBQ lunch, fresh lobster prepared on the BBQ, glass of white wine, open bar, access to our private beach & transportation.
A partir de
USD 110,00Detalhes de preços
Standard Snorkeling Package
The package includes full snorkeling equipment, BBQ lunch, access to our private beach & transportation.
A partir de
USD 80,00Detalhes de preços
Ultimate day in paradise to Catalina Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Catamaran boat ride
- Access to private beach on Catalina Island
- National Park admission to Catalina Island
- Experienced guides
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Dominican BBQ lunch (lobster included in VIP package)
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Beach lounger
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Speciality beers (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your pickup time will be confirmed after booking
- Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations of less than 24 hours notice, or if you do not turn up at the pick-up point at the specified time
- Can accommodate passengers with disabilities. Please contact local supplier to make all necessary arrangements.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash and a camera
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.