You’ll visit a total of six wineries in the El Dorado AVA (American Viticultural Area), a wine appellation in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, about 1.5 hours from South Lake Tahoe. Overlapping the wine region is Apple Hill, a region of apple orchards and other fruit farms. Together, these two areas provide a fantastic agricultural experience in the beautiful Lake Tahoe region.
The exact six wineries you visit vary each tour; possible wineries include friendly Boeger Winery, where 40 acres (16 hectares) of vineyards produce varietals like merlot, chardonnay and pinot noir, and Jodar Vineyards & Winery, where you can sample petite sirah, zinfandel or sangiovese in a tasting room with a view of Blakeley Lake.
Your wine tastings at the first three wineries are included, after which you’ll enjoy a picnic lunch in a lovely outdoor winery setting. Lunch changes daily but typically includes fine cheeses, bread, sliced meats, veggies, hummus, fruit and dressings, from which you can put together your own sandwich or salad.
Then continue to the last three wineries, where the tasting fees are at your own expense, if you wish to participate (fees are often waived with purchase of a bottle). You’ll also visit Boa Vista Orchard, known for its preserves, apple cider and freshly made baked goods.
After your fun-filled immersion into Sierra Nevada wine country, your tour ends with the drive back to South Lake Tahoe.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Tahoe Beach and Ski Club, Lakeland Village - 8:00am
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, bench on Ski Run - 8:05am
- Marriott Resorts, Stardust Lodge - 8:10am
- Harrah’ Lake Tahoe - 8:15am
- Lodge on Pioneer Trail, Americana Village - 8:25am
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
El Dorado Wine Country Tour from South Lake Tahoe
- Transport by air-conditioned shuttle bus or coach
- Wine tasting fees at first 3 wineries
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Wine tasting fees at additional 3 wineries
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 21 years old to consume alcohol
- A maximum of 24 people per booking
- It is recommended that you bring water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available for selected local hotels only; if you require this service, please note in the Special Requirements box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.