Head west from South Lake Tahoe along the lake’s southern shore, traveling in a clockwise direction to your first stop, Emerald Bay State Park, about a 30-minute drive. As one of the lake’s most picturesque locations, Emerald Bay sets the bar high for the rest of your tour. Hop out of your bus for a 20-minute stop to look out over the oval-shaped bay, home to Lake Tahoe’s only island, Fannette Island. From this perch high above the lake, you can admire an expansive view that takes in the snowcapped peaks surrounding the bright blue water.
Back on the bus, continue north along the lake’s western shore for about 45 minutes to Tahoe City, a small lakeside town where you’ll stop for a quick walk around the scenic area where the Truckee River meets the lake. Then head to Squaw Valley, Lake Tahoe’s most famous ski resort, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. Spend about 20 minutes exploring the village at the base of the mountain, and then return to Tahoe City for a 90-minute break at Boatworks Mall, where you can shop, if you wish, and have lunch at one of the waterfront restaurants (own expense).
After lunch, return to your bus and continue around the north shore of Lake Tahoe, crossing the state border into Nevada. Make your last photo stop at Sand Harbor, where a panoramic view of the whole lake awaits you. About 45 minutes south along the eastern shore of the lake will bring you back to South Lake Tahoe, where you tour ends. Throughout your trip, your guide will provide fun facts and other commentary about Lake Tahoe, and you can ask any questions you have about the area.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Lodge on Pioneer Trail, Americana Village - 8:05am
- Marriott Resorts, Stardust Lodge - 8:10am
- Harrah’ Lake Tahoe, main lobby valet - 8:15am
- Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, bench on Ski Run - 8:25am
- Tahoe Beach and Ski Club, Lakeland Village - 8:30am
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Circle Lake Tahoe Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned shuttle bus
- Entrance to Emerald Bay State Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 28 people per booking
- It is recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen and a reusable water bottle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available for select local hotels only; if you require this service, please note in the Special Requirements box at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.