Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
Then, on the day, meet your expert guide and travel to the start point of your hike by air-conditioned minivan. Before setting off, receive a safety briefing and snack bag to sustain you while walking if required.
Fire RouteOne of Lanzarote’s most beautiful regions, the island’s south was devastated by volcanic eruptions in the 18th century. These have helped to sculpt one of the world’s most spectacular volcanic wildernesses — the area of Timanfaya National Park.
On this route, walk among Timanfaya's volcanoes, lava fields and arid terrain as your guide shares insights into local vulcanology. Learn about the eruptions and discover the rebirth of plant and other life that has occurred in this fragile ecosystem.
This 4-mile (6-km) route is available on Tuesdays only and graded as low intensity.
La Geria RouteThe La Geria wine region is supremely pretty and represents a triumph over Lanzarote’s harsh terrain and sparse rainfall. During this walk, pass through hills peppered with wineries and vineyards as your guide recounts how farmers use the arid land to grow their grapes.
This 7.5-mile (12-km) route is available on Thursdays only and graded as moderate intensity.
North RouteLanzarote’s Chinijo Archipelago National Park is Europe’s biggest terrestrial maritime reserve and consists of verdant countryside and steep coastal ravines and cliffs.
Starting in the village of Haria in the Valley of a Thousand Palms, the walk climbs to Lanzarote's highest point before passing the awesome Famara Cliffs and traversing the woodlands of El Bosquecillo. As you walk, learn about the lush vegetation and watch for birds such as falcons and vultures.
This 6.5-mile (10.5-km) route is available on Saturdays only and graded as moderate intensity.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Low-intensity hiking tour across Timanfaya National Park's lava fields. Approx. 4 miles (6 km) in total
A partir de
USD 41,39Detalhes de preços
La Geria Route
Moderate-intensity hiking tour across La Geria's vine-covered landscapes. Approx. 7.5 miles (12 km) in total
A partir de
USD 43,57Detalhes de preços
Moderate-intensity hiking tour in north Lanzarote passing the Famara Cliffs. Approx. 6.5 miles (10.5 km) in total
A partir de
USD 42,48Detalhes de preços
Lanzarote Volcano Hiking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Expert guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Safety briefing
- Snack bag with bottled water, biscuit and piece of fruit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.