- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Confirmação instantânea
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui almoço
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
3-Day National Parks Winter Tour
- 3-day tour to Zion, Monument Valley, and the Grand Canyon South Rim
- Transportation by 14-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Light breakfast
- Lodging accommodations
- National park entrance fees
- Navajo-guided Jeep tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour
- Optional visit to Antelope Canyon (approx. USD45 per person)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Child lodging accommodations: children will be in a room with the adults in their party. There is up to a four person maximum per room with two queen beds
- Accommodations are a 2-person room shared by same-sex travelers or on a couple basis and are of 3 star quality or higher
- You may experience both warm and cool temperatures. It is recommended that you pack warm socks, a sweater or hooded jacket, hiking shoes, plenty of sunscreen, closed-toe shoes and a hat
- Your luggage may not exceed 44lbs (20kgs)
- Lunches are make-your-own sandwiches and are served with fruit and potato chips
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request
- Please note: bottled water is not provided on this tour. It is advised that you to bring a refillable container. You will be able to refill at comfort stops made throughout your trip.
After leaving Las Vegas, travel 280 miles (450 km) through the Mojave Desert and via historic Route 66 to Grand Canyon National Park and the South Rim. Discover this remarkable natural wonder on your own once you arrive and enjoy lunch. Admire the complex layers and myriad colors of the canyon from rim overlooks, hike down into the staggeringly deep canyon, and capture fantastic photos as sunset illuminates the full beauty of the rock formations.
Opt to take a thrilling helicopter ride (own expense) over the canyon for more unforgettable views! Relax over dinner (own expense) and settle down for the night at your comfortable hotel in Williams or Tusayan.
Overnight: either the Red Feather Lodge or Best Western (or similar) in Tusayan, Arizona
Day 2: Grand Canyon National Park – Monument Valley – Antelope Canyon – Lake Powell (L)After breakfast (own expense), make a quick stop at a traditional Navajo trading post to shop for local crafts. Then follow the Colorado River through the captivating Painted Desert to Monument Valley, an iconic film setting seen in many Westerns. Climb aboard a 4x4 vehicle for a Navajo-guided jeep tour packed with stunning photo ops.
After your sandwich lunch, continue to Page, Arizona, overlooking placid Lake Powell. Opt to take a tour of Antelope Canyon (at own expense), a brilliantly hued slot canyon. Enjoy dinner (own expense) before retiring to your hotel room.
Overnight: 3-star hotel in Page, Arizona
Day 3: Lake Powell – Zion National Park – Las Vegas (B, L) Start your day with breakfast at your hotel before heading to Horseshoe Bend — a distinctive curve of the Colorado River. Make a photo stop at Lake Powell before going on to Zion National Park, a lovely collection of photogenic white, pink and red sandstone cliffs cut by the Virgin River.
Recharge with your sandwich lunch before heading out on a hike to an emerald pool or around the easy Pa'rus trail. Admire the monolithic Great White Throne and Weeping Rock, or listen to a ranger's talk at the Zion Human History Museum.
Climb aboard your minibus for the ride back to Las Vegas where your 3-day winter odyssey concludes in the evening.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 14 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.