- Preço competitivo
- Fique bem perto da vida selvagem nativa
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
Accommodation in large canvas tents with room to stand up in. They are 4 person tents but only 2 people will be accommodated in each tent to ensure maximum comfort.
Day 1 (L,D) Launceston to Blue Tiers
Leave Launceston at approximately 8am heading for the North East of Tasmania traveling via Scottsdale to check out the cool temperate rainforest communities. There are a variety of walks to choose from including some great waterfalls and panoramic Blue Tiers trails.
Day 2 (B,L,D) Blue Tiers to Freycinet Peninsula
Travel to the coast and arrive to the dazzling turquoise waters and white sands of the Bay of Fires. Explore the rich cultural heritage of the traditional owners in a tranquil setting. You’ll camp on a property with great views and plenty of wildlife including wallabies and wombats
Day 3 (B,L,D) Freycinet National Park
As the overnight camp is right on the edge of Freycinet National Park it’s only a short car journey for a choice of walks including Mt Amos for outstanding views or the Wineglass Bay - Hazards beach loop. You will camp on the same property tonight.
Day 4 (B,L,D) Freycinet Peninsula to Tasman Peninsula
There are many short walks in Freycinet before making your way south again. Enjoy the scenic drive through some little used back roads to the towering sea cliffs of the Tasman Peninsula. A walk to one of the many stunning capes in the region before camping overnight at the Cape Raoul. Maybe enjoy a sauna to unwind on this unique property.
DAY 5 (B,L) Tasman Peninsula to Hobart
For the truly adventurous an early morning walk to the sea cliffs for sunrise is an option. A great way to round off the trip is the Mt Brown / Remarkable cave walks. This leaves you with time to see many of the other natural wonders in the area before making your way back to Hobart, arriving at approximately 5pm. It is possible to conclude your tour at Port Arthur if you wish to spend more time to explore the World Heritage listed site. If you want to stay an extra day in Tasman Peninsula / Port Arthur area at your own expense we may be able to assist with transport and this can be decided during the trip.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Todos os horários de voo são aproximados e sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições do tempo e das restrições de peso.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Large Tents with camp beds (Twin Share)
A partir de
USD 996,22Detalhes de preços
We supply a smaller Hiking tent, mats (and sleeping bags if needed)
A partir de
USD 884,68Detalhes de preços
BYO camp gear
Bring all your own camping gear if you have it You will need to supply tent, sleeping bags and mats. None of this supplied by tour operator if this option chose
A partir de
USD 769,28Detalhes de preços
East coast panoramic views
- 4 nights camping accommodation
- Transport including hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park Fees
- Bush camping equipment
- Professional tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Alcoholic drinks (A small amount may be brought on tour or purchased on the way)
- Personal equipment hire
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Some sections may be subject to favorable weather conditions. Alternative activities will be planned
- Walks are suitable for moderate fitness. Walks may be several shorter walks in a day or one longer walk up to 6 hours, but leaving plenty of time for lunch and enjoying the environment. Trails are in remote locations and sometimes uneven terrain but certainly achievable if you enjoy the outdoors
- You only carry a day pack - car supported camping so it is lightweight
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.