Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Conduzida por um guia local
Day 02 - Lhasa (B, L)After breakfast you will head to the world-famous Potala Palace, located on the "Red Hill", west off Lhasa. It was originally built in the 640's, during the reign of King Songtsan Gampo. You will then visit the the Barkhor Street which is located in the heart of Lhasa, circling the Jokhang Temple. It means “a pilgrim’s inner circuit”, and it is the oldest street of old part of Lhasa. As time went on and shops and businesses set up, it slowly became a prosperous area. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit the Johkang Temple which is one of Tibet's holiest shrines, originally built in 647 A.D.Then you will head to Norbulingka, meaning "Jewelled Garden", which is a 250-year-old park built near a medicinal spring in the western suburbs of Lhasa. It used to be a summer palace of Dalai Lama, but was soon expanded to include space for the whole governmental administration. Accommodation will be provided at Four Points by Sheraton.
Day 03 - Lhasa (B, L)After breakfast you will head to Yamdrok Yumtso, one of the three holy lakes in Tibet, located about 100 kilometres/62 miles south-west off Lhasa. Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant. After lunch you will visit the Sera Monastery, which was one of just eight out of 3000 Tibetan monasteries that were spared a cultural revolution. It is here that the monks' famous daily debates take place at 3.30pm. They are highly stylized with much clapping and stamping, and always attract many spectators. Accommodation will be provided at Four Points by Sheraton.
Day 4 - Departure from Lhasa
You will be transferred to Lhasa airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
tour with single room
The minimum number for this tour is two. If you want to stay in one room by yourself. Please choose this option.
A partir de
USD 1.389,00Detalhes de preços
tour with double room
The minimum number for this tour is two.The room will be shared by two people together.
A partir de
USD 1.050,00Detalhes de preços
- 3 -night accommodation
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to the attractions as identified in the itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Minimum age is 10 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.