Idiomas da excursão
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Your guide will meet you at the airport or train station and transfer you to your hotel. After check-in, you can have a rest. The rest of the day is free for you to explore the city. You will stay overnight at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 2: Lhasa City Sightseeing (Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Borkor Street) (B, D)
First you will visit the Potala Palace - the winter palace of the Dalai Lama. It has been used since the 7th century. You can explore a collection of gilded burial stupas of past Dalai Lamas, and meditation Cave of the 33rd great king of Tibet. Then head to Jokhang temple which was founded by the 33rd great king of Tibet in the 7th century, in order to promote the Buddhist religion. You can then do kora (circling the Barkor street) with pilgrims and locals and buy the souvenirs. Overnight you will stay at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 3: Lhasa Day Tour (Drepung, Sera Monastery) (B)
Today, you will visit Drepung monastery which was one of the “three great” Gelug monasteries of Tibet and was founded in 1416 by Jamyang Choge. Ganden palace is used as Dalai lama’s palace in the Drepung before moving to the Potala palace. In the afternoon you will visit Sera Monastery, also one of the “three great” Gelug monasteries, founded in 1419 by Jamchen Chojey. Do not miss the Monks´ debates at around 3 - 5 in the afternoon. You will stay overnight at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 4: Ganden Monastery Tour(B)
You will drive to the Ganden Monastery, about 60 kilometres east of Lhasa. It is one of the “Great Three” Gelug monasteries of Tibet, founded by the Great Tsongkhapa in 1409. The main sight is Serdung, which contains the tomb of Tsongkhapa. Ganden monastery is situated on the Wangpori mountain with an elevation of 3800m above sea-level. It is very interesting to trek Lingkor (circle around the monastery) and you can also see the Great Tsongkapa's meditation cave containing many religious statues, and enjoy the beautiful view of Lhasa valley. Overnight stay will be at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 5: Depart from Lhasa (B)
You will be taken to the airport or train station.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Tibet travel permit and other necessary permits needed.
- Transport: Transfer between airport/train station and Lhasa city; Lhasa city sightseeing transfer between tourists attractions and hotels
- Admission fee of tourist sites listed in itinerary, shown in Bold
- Professional Tibetan English speaking tour guide for Lhasa tour
- Comfortable Class Hotels: 4-star facility sharing twin room with breakfast buffet
- Travel Agency Service Charge
- Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
- Welcome Dinner
- Lunches and dinners
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please book at least 20 days in advance,because we need around 7-14 business days to process your Tibet permit. Any booking made after the time will not be confirmed.
- Please notice that you can only be allowed to enter Tibet with Tibet Travel Permit. We will help you to apply for Tibet permit, but be sure you have a passport which valid at least 6 month and Chinese Visa already before your booking.
- You will be given your contact information on your confirmation voucher which you will receive after your booking, so that you can send your passport and Chinese visa to us.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.