Idiomas da excursão
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Oferta ocasional
Your guide will meet you at the airport or train station and transfer you to your hotel. After check-in, enjoy some rest as the remains of the day is free for you to explore the city. Overnight stay will be at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 2: Lhasa (B,D)
After breakfast you will first visit the Potala Palace, the winter palace of Dalai Lama. It has been used since the 7th century kings of Tibet. The most valuable collection consists of the gilded burial stupas of past Dalai Lamas and meditation Cave. Then, head to Jokhang temple which was founded by the 33rd great king of Tibet in the 7th century to promote the Buddhist religion. Around the temple winds Barkor Street where you can stroll along with pilgrims and locals and purchase souvenirs. Overnight stay will be at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 3: Lhasa (B)
After breakfast, visit Drepung monastery, one of the three great Gelug monasteries of Tibet, founded in 1416 by Jamyang Choge. The Ganden Palace was used as the Dalai Lama’s palace in Drepung before moving to Potala Palace. In the afternoon you will explore Sera Monastery, also one of the three great Gelug monasteries of Tibet, and founded in 1419 by Jamchen Chojey, one of the Tsongkhapa’s main disciples. Overnight stay will be at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 4: Lhasa - Namtso Lake (220km, 4 hours) (B)
After breakfast, take a drive from Lhasa to Lake Namtso. On the way, you can see Nyenchen Thanglha (snow mountain ranges) and lots of nomads with yak and sheep grazing nearby. Namtso, the Heavenly lake, is one of the four holy lakes of Tibet and also the highest salt-lake. Take a very relaxing trek around lakeside and theTashi Island. Overnight will be at Namtso Guestroom.
Day 5: Namtso Lake - Lhasa via Yampachen (230km, 5 hours)
After breakfast, enjoy the morning by the lake shore and trek along to Tashi Dor Island to explore the meditation caves. After, take a drive to Dumxung to have lunch (at own expense). In the afternoon you may enjoy Yangpachen hot spring (optional) and both indoor and outdoor swimming pool filled with the hot spring's water. You will then head back to Lhasa, where you will stay at Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 6: Departure from Lhasa (B)
Your guide will transfer you to the airport or train station and help you get on board.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Lake Namtso in Tibet
- All necessary travel permits for Tibet (excluding the Chinese visa)
- Entrance fees for all attractions listed in itinerary
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- Local Tibetan private guide
- 5 nights of accommodation at a 4-star hotel
- Pickup and drop-off from the airport or the train station
- Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
- First aid kit
- Liability travel insurance
- Single-supplement if you are a single traveler
- Chinese visa
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips to driver and tour guide
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note that you can only be allowed to enter Tibet with a Tibet Travel Permit and the local supplier will help you to obtain. Please send them your passport information. Passport must be valid at least 6 months and Chinese Visa 20 days prior to your traveling date.
- Please book at least 20 days in advance, because we need around 7-14 business days to process your Tibet permit. Any booking made after the time will not be confirmed.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.