Idiomas da excursão
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Your guide will pick you up at the airport/ train station and take you to the hotel.
Day 2: Lhasa City (B,D)
You will first head to the Potala Palace. It has been used since the 7th Century by the 33rd great king of Tibet. Afterwards you take lunch and head to Jokhang temple which was founded by the 33rd great king of Tibet in the 7th century. Around the temple is there is a Barkhor street where you can do kora (circling the Barkhor street) with pilgrims and locals and buy the souvenirs. You will stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 3: Lhasa City (B)
In the morning, you will visit Drepung monastery which was one of the “Three Greatt” Gelug monasteries of Tibet and was founded in 1416. In the afternoon you will visit Sera Monastery, founded in 1419 by Jamchen Chojey, one of the Three Great Monasteries in Tibet. You will stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 4: Namtso Lake (4718m)
You will drive to Namtso Lake. It is the "Heavenly Lake" which is one of the four holy lakes of Tibet and also the highest salt lake. You can do a very relaxing trek around the lake and Tashi Island. You will stay overnight in Namtso Guest House.
Day 5: Namtso - Lhasa (B)
Enjoy the clear morning at the lake shore, and you can trek along the lake shore to Tashi Dor Island to explore the meditation caves. You will drive to Dumxung to have lunch. In the afternoon, you may enjoy Yangpachen hot spring (optional) which has both indoor and outdoor swimming pool filled with hot springs´ water. Then you will drive back to Lhasa and stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 6: Lhasa - Shigatse (B)
You will drive from Lhasa to Gyantse. On the way, you will catch a glimpse of Yamdrok-tso (4400m) .The Lake is surrounded by many snow-capped mountains and in the distance you can enjoy spectacular views of Holy Mountain Nyenchen Khangsar, (7191m) - the highest mountain near Lhasa. Then you will head to visit the famous Pelkor Monastery (also known as Gyantse Kumbum). After one and a half hour's driving, you will arrive to Shigatse, which is the second largest city in Tibet and stay overnight in Tashi Choeta Hotel.
Day 7: Shigatse - Lhasa (B)
In the morning, you will visit Tashilunpo monastery of Gelug Sect - the seat of the Panchen Lama, built in 1447. The monastery houses a giant statue of the Maitreya Buddha - the biggest gilded statue of Maitreya (Buddha of the future) in the world and a tomb of all the Panchen Lama containing plenty of jewels and gold. In the afternoon, you drive back to Lhasa and stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel.
Day 8: Departure (B)
Your guide will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- All necessary travel permits for Tibet (excluding the Chinese Visa)
- Entrance fees for all attractions listed in itinerary
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- Local Tibetan private guide
- 7 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel, share with another traveler
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Pickup and drop-off from the airport or the train station
- Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
- First-aid kit
- Liability travel insurance
- Single-supplement if you are a single traveler
- Chinese visa
- Lunch and dinner
- Gratuities to driver and tour guide.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please notice that you will only be allowed to enter Tibet with a Tibet travel permit. We will help you apply for a Tibet permit, but be sure you have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months and a Chinese Visa prior to booking.
- Please book at least 20 days in advance because we need around 7-14 business days to process your Tibet permit. Any booking made after this time will not be confirmed.
- Upon booking you will receive a confirmation voucher that contains our contact information so that you can send your passport and Chinese Visa to us.
- Minimum age is 13 years
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.