Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Your guide will pick you up at the airport/ train station and take you to the hotel.
Day 2: Lhasa City (B,D)
The tour will firstly bring you to the Potala Palace, the winter palace of the Dalai Lama. It has been used since the 7th century by the 33rd great king of Tibet. After lunch, head to Jokhang temple which was founded by the 33rd great king of Tibet in the 7th century. Around the temple is Barkhor street where you can kora with pilgrims and locals. Stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel or similar.
Day 3: Lhasa City (B)
Today, you are going to visit Sera monastery and Drepung monastery, which are two of the “three greet” Gelug monasteries of Tibet, together with Tashilunpo Monastery. Stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel or similar.
Day 4: Lhasa-Shigatse (B)
We will drive from Lhasa to Gyantse. On the way, the group will pass over the Gampala pass (4790m), and will get a glimpse of Yamdrok-tso (4400m). The Lake is surrounded by many snow-capped mountains. The tour moves on to Gyantse where we will visit the famous Pelkor Monastery and Gyantse Kumbum. After driving 1.5 hours, you will arrive in Shigatse where we’ll visit Tashilunpo Monastery, the seat of Tibet's second highest incarnation, the Panchen Lama. Stay overnight in Tashi Choeta Hotel or similar.
Day 5: Everest Base Camp (B)
We’ll leave Shigatse after getting your alien’s travel permit, and then drive to Lhatse where you can take lunch. After that, you will drive to Shegar and if the weather is clear enough, you can view the Mt. Everest in the distance on the way back down. After 4 to 6 hours, you will arrive at Rongbuk monastery, but on the way there, you will pass Pang la Pass, one of the highest passes in Tibet at 5050m. From that pass, you can view all of the five highest peaks in the world. Stay overnight in Guestroom.
Day 6: Everest Base Camp Return to Shigatse
In the morning, you can see the sunrise appear on the top of Mt Everest, and have a full view of the magnificent Mount which stands like a snow-capped pyramid in front of you at Rongpuk, the vantage point for watching Mt. Everest. Then you may trek from tent to the base camp 4km one way, or go to EBC by local bus. After that drive back to Tashi Choeta Hotel or similar.
Day 7: Shigatse to Lhasa (B)
We will drive back to Lhasa on the friendship Highway. The whole distance is almost 280km and it takes 6 hours. Stay overnight in Lhasa or leave for the airport. Stay overnight in Lhasa Ganggyan Hotel or similar.
Day 8: Departure (B)
Your guide will pick you up at the hotel and take you to the airport.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Everest Camp Base
- All necessary travel permits for Tibet (excluding the Chinese visa)
- Entrance fees for all attractions listed in itinerary
- Transportation by comfortable van or minibus with experienced local driver (gasoline is included)
- Local Tibetan private guide
- 7 nights of accommodation at a 4-star hotel or similar
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Pickup and drop-off from the airport or the train station
- Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
- First aid kit
- Liability travel insurance
- Single-supplement if you are a single traveller
- Chinese visa
- Tips to driver and tour guide, Tip as you wish
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You need a Tibet Travel Permit to enter Tibet. Your supplier will help you to apply for Tibet permit. Upon booking please send your passport information and Chinese Visa to the email address provided on your voucher.
- Please book at least 20 days in advance as the process to obtain a Tibet permit takes 7-14 business days. Any booking made after the time will not be confirmed.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.