Idiomas da excursão
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço
Upon your arrival, our local guide will expect you to be outside the Arrival Hall of the airport to transfer you to the downtown hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to adapt yourself to the high altitude of 3,650 meters above sea level. Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel.
Day 2: Lhasa (B, L)
Visit the Drepung Monastery, one of the six largest temples of the Gelug Sect of Tibetan Buddhism in China. After having lunch, continue the trip to the Sera Monastery, one of the renowned Tibetan Buddhist temples of the Gelug Sect (Yellow Hat). Then visit the Norbulingka Park, a large and beautiful artificial garden. Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel.
Day 3: Lhasa (B, L)
Today's visit starts from the well-known Potala Palace. Built in the Tang Dynasty, it witnessed the great changes and development of Tibet during the past 1,300 years. Then you will visit the Tibet Museum to learn more on the local culture and history. After lunch, visit the Jokhang Temple, Gyangjian Tangka Art Store, the thriving bazaar of the Barkhor Street and the Tibetan Traditional Hospital. Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel.
Day 4: Lhasa - Gyangtse (B, L)
Drive to Gyangtse. Stop at the Yamdrok Yumtso Lake, which is the largest inland lake at the north foot of the Himalayas. Transfer to the hotel. Visit the Palkhor Monastery and Gyangtse Old Street. Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel.
Day 5: Gyangtse - Shigatse (B, L)
Drive to Shigatse and transfer to the hotel. Visit the Tashilhunpo Monastery, which earns its reputation for the splendid Tibetan Buddhist buildings with brilliant murals and delicate Buddhist statues, and then the New Palace of Panchen. Overnight accommodation at a 3-star hotel.
Day 6: Shigatse - Lhasa (B, L)
Today we will drive you back to Lhasa and transfer you to the hotel. Enjoying the fascinating natural scenery along the way should make for a pleasant journey. Overnight accommodation at a 4-star hotel.
Day 7: Departure from Lhasa (B)
According to your return flight today, if time permits you will visit a Tibet family, where you will have a close touch of the local people and get to know their traditional life styles. Then proceed to the airport for your flight home to say farewell.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Potala Palace, Lhasa
- 6 nights of accommodations
- Tibet travel permit
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled waters per person, per day
- Professional private guide and driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Gratuities (optional)
- China Visa Fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- High altitude, cold in winter
- Valid tourist visa (L) and passport copies required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Tibet tours must be booked at least 25 days in advance; upon booking, clear copies of all travelers' passports and Chinese visas must immediately be sent to the local tour operator in order to apply for and obtain your Tibet travel permit in time for your tour
- Please note that if your Chinese visa is not an 'L' tourist visa, then you need to provide supplementary letters from your sponsored organization; please contact the local operator for more details
- If you're flying into Tibet from mainland China: You need the original copy of the Tibet travel permit that the local tour operator will send to your hotel in mainland China. Therefore, please provide your hotel details (name, address and contact numbers) and your hotel reservation number. If you are not staying at a hotel and have a connection flight to Tibet from mainland China, please provide detailed flight information so the local operator can arrange someone from the tour company to deliver your permit to you at the airport in China when you arrive
- If you're taking a train to Tibet from mainland China: You will only need a printed copy of the Tibet permit, which you will receive from the local operator via email
- If you fly into Tibet from Kathmandu, Nepal: You don’t need to have a Chinese visa, but you do need a Tibet Group Visa (same as a Chinese visa) from the Chinese Embassy in Kathmandu. When you send the copy of your passport to the local tour operator after booking, the staff will help you to get the Tibet Group Visa. The Tibet Group Visa fee is not included in the tour price, so you will be asked to pay at the embassy. Please keep in mind that even if you have a Chinese visa, if you enter Tibet from Nepal, it is required that you have the Tibet Group Visa. Please be advised that when you apply for the Tibet Group Visa, the Chinese Embassy will cancel your current visa. You can only apply for the Tibet Group Visa through a local Nepalese agent, so this tour operator's local agent in Nepal will help you obtain it
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.