The attractions you will enjoy in this Costa Rica and Nicaragua tour are many: zip lining and skywalk tours through the rainforest, river rafting, horseback riding tours through the countryside, waterfalls, guided bird watching, authentic traditional towns, tropical rain and cloud forests and amazing beaches in both Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Viagem de vários dias
- Conduzida por um fotógrafo profissional
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui café da manhã
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Para toda a família
- Preço competitivo
Upon arrival at the Guanacaste (LIR) Airport in Costa Rica, the Hilton Garden Inn’s shuttle will take you to the hotel for the first night in Costa Rica. At check-in, you will receive an informative welcome packet detailing important points about your tour.
Your day starts with breakfast at the Hilton in the company of your guide, your driver and your fellow tour members. After breakfast, you will start the tour and head towards the Arenal volcano area. Enjoy a river-rafting trip on the Balsa River where thrills and hours of fun are yours for the entire morning. Imagine floating 10 kilometers (nearly 6.5 miles!) on one of the most beautiful rivers in Costa Rica and right through the center of the rainforest!
At the end of Day 2, experience Baldi Hot Springs Resort and Spa. Baldi is home to one of the largest hot springs location in the world, boasting 25 thermal water pools of different shapes and sizes, and nestled within in the misty tropical jungle.
On day 3 you will enjoy your breakfast at the Baldi Resort, and you will then take the road to the Rincon De La Vieja region in Guanacaste where a full day of adventure awaits you. It is at the Hotel Borinquen that you will enjoy all of your activities for the day. Your day includes a horseback riding tour, zip lining through the forest canopy, a visit to the Mystery Waterfall and afternoon at the natural pools, sauna, and volcanic mud baths.
Lunch is included on day 3. There are two lovely restaurants, a snack bar and a poolside bar at the hotel for your convenience.
A unique experience awaits you, as you will be en route to the colonial city of Granada, which is famous for its unique and well-preserved colonial architecture. Founded in 1524 by Francisco Hernandez de Cordoba, Granada is the third largest city of Nicaragua with a population of over 120,000 inhabitants. Dominated by the Mombacho volcano, Granada is located on the shores of Lake Nicaragua. It is on this lake that you will begin your Nicaraguan adventure by touring on a boat throughout the channels of Las Isletas (Little Islands).
You will enjoy breakfast at Hotel Colonial, and depart to the observatory of La Merced Church where you’ll be able to take one last picture of an impressive panoramic view of Granada to start the day. We will then jump on the road towards our second attraction of the day; The Masaya Volcano National Park.
On day 6 and 7 you will be staying at Hotel Villas Playa Samara where you will be able to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica
Time to go back home. You will be taken back to the airport right in time for your flight back home! We hope you have enjoyed this Costa Rica & Nicaragua.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 7-nights, 8-days in Costa Rica and Nicaragua
- Volcano, Colonial City, Beach and forest tours and activities
- Driver, bilingual guide and photographer
- 3.5 to 4-star hotel accommodation
- Breakfast every day of your stay
- Some meals as described in the tour
- 100% guaranteed departures
- Stay at the hotels listed is 100% guaranteed
- 15% taxes and fees
- Airfare not included
- Meals not specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Schedule traveling is mandatory. You cannot skip any activities or traveling; otherwise you will need to cover any additional costs. Please let the local tour operator know if you are unable to proceed with an activity to provide alternatives if applicable.
- Up to 2 additional persons are accepted in the same room. Charge per adult is $USD849 and for kids under 12 it is $USD549 for the whole package.
- Subject to Availability
- Must sign waivers
- 15% Taxes and fees are not included
- Some adventure tours have ages, height, weight and health restrictions
- Must be 18 years old and up to check-in at hotels or have a responsible adult for this tour
- Credit card and valid ID is required upon check-in
- All hotels or activities providers selected and offered on this tour may be changed at any time & for any reason by the local tour operator.
- Important: You must arrive on a Monday or a Thursday for 2016/2017 departure dates
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar no prazo de 29 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.