- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Opção ideal para famílias
You will wander around the outdoor and covered market learning about places of interest and sampling food from some of them. Brixton is full of Graffiti and commissioned murals as well. You will see the best this neighborhood has to offer and talk of the importance of the artwork to the area.
This is a relaxed tour and is meant to be enjoyed like you are a local by stopping to have a beer or coffee and watching people during their daily routines. Enjoy taking in the atmosphere of this incredible neighbourhood.
Brixton was once known as a place to avoid, but has since become a destination of interest. Nowhere else in this city is quite like Brixton. Street food, African & Chinese markets, a skate park, and a proactive art scene featuring amazing murals from the 1980s-present day street art along with an inspiring graffiti hall of fame.
Music and food are a big part of this community, it was voted as having some the greatest live music venues in London as well as being home to the greatest food the city has to offer. Every day you will here music on the street, from steel drums to reggae tunes blasting or gospel singers singing. It is always fun to walk these streets.
This borough has many community projects happening-some are in unlikely spaces from derelict run down vacant properties waiting to be gentrified to covered markets and recycled shipping container villages showcasing local artists, musicians and designers.
Brixton is such a vibrant a colorful part of the city due to the people that live here. You have a great mix from around the world with a very strong Jamaican, Portuguese, African and South American influence.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Local guide
- Spray Paint and a quick graffiti lesson
- A welcome coffee
- A goodbye Beer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund Minimum drinking age is 18 years