Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Then, head over to St. James Palace, where we will await the arrival of the Old Guard on the courtyard. The inspection will take place, and either a drum corp or ceremonial band will also emerge.
The next part of the tour involves marching in step with the Guards. Your guide will then take you to see the New Guard at Wellington Barracks. Avoiding the crowds as much as possible you will then be brought back to Clarence House where you will see the first of the New Guard coming on duty. Although this is the proposed itinerary, it is at the mercy of the British Army and crowd size, so it is in its very nature a rather flexible tour.
Please note that as you march at the same pace as the guards at one point and encounter two flights of steps, you must have a reasonable level of fitness and be physically able in order to take this tour. Also, while you will see various stages of the Changing the Guard ceremony, you will not see the section within the courtyard of Buckingham Palace as the crowds are too large and also very little happens there.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
January 1st to January 16th: once every two days.
January 18th onwards: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
All tours are dependent on the British Army's schedule.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Changing of the Guard Guided Walking Tour in London
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There are no toilet or refreshment breaks on this tour
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Ceremony can be altered at the discretion of the British Army, or occasionally due to rain
- All tours are dependent on the British Army's schedule
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.