From Soho Square you'll learn about some of the key current trends and influences on Soho's food scene as you munch on feather-light pastries and artisan bread from local bakery and cafe. You'll visit Soho's oldest deli and enjoy the amazing pairing of green olives and quality charcuterie. Then you'll start exploring Soho's international food influences through varied and eclectic cuisines including middle eastern and south east Asian: the best babbaganoush you've had and Vietnamese rice noodle rolls so soft they melt in your mouth. This food walk balances contemporary discussions with significant historical facts so you get a great sense of how Soho came to be the way it is. You'll learn which famous political identity lodged at one of London's current restaurant 'darlings' before making your way to Soho's multi award winning chocolatier where you'll finish by licking the divine sea salted caramel chocolate from your fingers.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Ten different tastes-something everyone will love!
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required