Visit the home of iconic playwright William Shakespeare on a full-day tour that includes Stratford-Upon-Avon and the Cotswolds. See the 12-room cottage and gardens where Shakespeare’s wife Anne Hathaway lived as a child, then sit down to a delicious packed lunch en route to Bibury — described by William Morris as the “most beautiful village in England.” Enjoy stops in both Burford and Bourton-on-the-Water before returning to London.
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Para toda a família
- Inclui almoço
Enjoy a full-day tour from London to Stratford-Upon-Avon and the Cotswolds. Depart London aboard a luxury air-conditioned vehicle for this trip into the English countryside.
Begin with a visit to Stratford-Upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare. Explore this medieval market town and the half-timbered house where the legendary Bard was born, gaining insights into his fascinating childhood as you go.
Continue your Shakespeare tour with a stop at Anne Hathaway’s Cottage & Gardens. See this family home where William Shakespeare courted his former bride — a thatched farmhouse containing many novel items of family furniture, including the Hathaway Bed. Meander the cottage’s stunning gardens and grounds overflowing with fragrant blooms and traditional shrubs.
Sit down to a complimentary packed lunch onboard your vehicle and enjoy splendid views of the countryside on your ride through The Cotswolds, known for its rolling hills and picturesque grasslands.
Pay a visit to Bibury, once described as “the most beautiful village in England” by William Morris. Have your camera ready for the ultimate photo op.
Next up is Bourton-on-the-Water, often described as the “Little Venice” of the Cotswolds due to its many elegant low bridges beside neat tree-shaded greens and tidy stone banks. Stop here for another photo opportunity before continuing through Stow-on-the-Wold.
On the way back to London pass through Burford, a medieval town on the River Windrush built on a steep street and known for its medieval bridge.
After a wonderful day of sightseeing, arrive back to London at approximately 6:30pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
8:30am (from April 1, 2017)
Please arrive 15 minutes early for boarding.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Entry to Shakespeare’s home in Stratford-on-Avon
- Entry to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and Gardens
- Photo stops at Bourton-on-the-Water, Burford and Bibury
- Complementary lunch pack
- Luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Until March 31, 2017: Hotel pick up provided from central London hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up after March 31, 2017
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not include a free lunch
- During peak periods, vehicles without WiFi may be used
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.