Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Meet at 7:30 AM outside the Luang Prabang Post Office and catch a public ferry upriver to Ban Lad Khammune Village, the kayaking start point. Before kayaking your guide will brief you on the equipment and safety procedures. Chill out and enjoy the majesty and serenity of the Mekong, one of the world’s longest rivers passing through deep jungle clad gorges under karst mountain peaks.
Spend the afternoon and evening in the Ban Lad Khammune. Ban Lad Khammune is a remote riverside village of about 400 people and can only be accessed by boat. Immerse yourself in a village culture unchanged for generations. Try your hand at traditional crafts, casting a fishing net, play Pétanque, visit the temple, hike up to the falls to see how they generate their electricity. Enjoy the interaction with the locals or simply chill out in the sun. Before dinner you'll be welcomed with a traditional Laos baci greeting ceremony, a very humbling experience complete with the village orchestra. After dinner you'll be entertained by the school dance troupe with graceful, traditional Laos dances, followed by a camp fire on the beach. Homestay overnight at the village.
After breakfast your bags will be loaded on the support boat and get ready to head off for Luang Prabang 60 kms downstream. You will stop for a picnic lunch on an isolated riverbank and then a few rapids later we'll arrive at the Pak Ou Caves. A few more clicks downstream you will stop on an island beach for refreshments at a temple called Wat Don Koom. Upon arrival at Ban Donmai Port in the late afternoon, a tuk-tuk will whisk you back to Luang Prabang and drop you off outside the Post Office. This genuinely authentic experience from Ban Lad Khammune to Luang Prabang is a trip of a lifetime, you'll never forget, there's nothing else like it.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Kayaking the Mekong River in Lao is exhilarating
- Overnight accommodation
- Snacks and bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Pak Ou Caves
- Use of kayak and other required equipments
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Moderate level of fitness is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Laos visa available at Immigration for most nationalities. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.