Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Day 01, Arrival - Luang Prabang [-/-/D]
After you arrive at Luang Prabang Airport and apply visa by your own. Meet our local guide and transfer to the hotel in Luang Prabang for check-in if available. Official check-in time at 14:00 p.m. Lunch is on your own.
Start your visit with Vat Vixoune influenced by Thai-Lu architecture and That Makmo, the watermelon shaped stupa. Proceed to Vat Xieng Thong, the most beautiful temple of Luang Prabang dating back from 16th century. Climb up Phousy Hill for a panoramic view of the city and the Mekong River. Dinner (set menu) and accommodation at hotel.
Day 02, Luang Prabang - Watch Tagbat - Pak Ou Caves [B/L/-]
Watch Tagbat, the monks’ rounds, early in the morning. It is a ritual that is truly part of Lao people’s life and offers a memorable experience and great snapshots. Your guide will explain how to follow the strict customs and rules involved and visit fresh local market. Return to your hotel for breakfast.
Return to Luang Prabang by boat. On the way stop at Ban Xang Khong, a handmade paper village. Visit Ock Pop Tok (nice weating work shop). Take a walk in the old city or shop at a Hmong market.
Dinner is on your own and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03, Luang Prabang – Kuangsi Waterfall - Departure [B/L/-]
Breakfast at your hotel. Excursion by car to Kuangsi waterfall 32 kms to the west of Luang Prabang. On the way visit the Hmong village Ban Na Ouane. Short walk through the forest to the waterfall. After enjoying the scenery, take a swim in one of the nearby clear pools. Below the tiered limestone pools there lies the Khmu village Ban Thapene. Khmu men are especially good basket weavers and you can sometimes see them crafting.
Picnic lunch nearby the waterfall. Back to Luang Prabang and transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Schedule can be adjusted according to your arrival flight
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation at Maison Dalabua Hotel, Deluxe garden view room with breakfast
- Meals (set menu without beverage) as per the itinerary
- Transfers and tour with English speaking local guide
- All entrance fees for sightseeing and visit
- Traditional boat fare
- Fresh water and cold towel during the tour
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- International and domestic air-ticket
- Visa fee (to be paid on spot upon arrival)
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotel
- Other food and beverage in addition
- Other tours and services which are not mentioned
- Surcharge for peak season and compulsory dinner at hotel
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drink, souvenirs, laundry and etc.
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair