- Preço competitivo
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Aprecie vistas aéreas fantásticas
- Para toda a família
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- A excursão pode ser feita em cadeira de rodas
Chart the boat on pier no. 1 (right next to the train station) and discover Central Switzerland at its most beautiful – by boat. Relax on Lake Lucerne and enjoy the spectacular scenery of Central Switzerland. Experience some of the most breathtaking panorama on an elegant motor vessel, or during the summer months on one of the classic paddle steamers, which are more than 100 years old. After one hour, you will arrive at the little village of "Vitznau" where you can disembark the boat.
Mt. Rigi is also called the Queen of the Swiss Mountains and one of the most authentic Swiss mountains. Enjoy the ride to the top of Mt. Rigi with Europe´s first mountain railway. Dive into the beautiful nature and take a deep breath of fresh mountain air. From the top, you will have a majestic 360° panorama view over Lake Lucerne and the snow covered Swiss Alps. After around 1 hour, you can take the same train back down to Vitznau, where you will have a direct boat connection back towards Lucerne. Disembark the boat on the station "Lido / Swiss Museum of Transport", located just before Lucerne down town.
Swiss Chocolate Adventure – learn all about the origin and production of our famous Chocolate in the Swiss Chocolate Adventure, an exhibition inside the Swiss Museum of Transport. Seeing, hearing and tasting - an exciting multimedia journey that appeals to all of your senses. In our shop, our Maître from Lindt and Sprüngli will answer all your questions, and you have the option to make your own chocolate bar under his supervision, a special treat you can share with your family or friends once you are home again.
Finally, charter the boat for one last time, which brings you back to the final station of Lucerne downtown.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
RIGI BAHNEN AG
- All Entrance fees
- Round-trip ferry
- Admission ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Note that this tour is non-guided
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Make sure to have a copy of your timetable ready as provided in the product description
- 10am: Visit the house of Chronoswiss and walking around the city of Lucerne towards the boat station (approx. 10 minutes, mainly along the lake side) This is a self guided tour.
- 11:12am: Departure from pier No. 1 at the train station / boat station in Lucerne by ferry to Vitznau
- 12:09pm: Arrival in Vitznau
- 12:15pm: Departure in Vtznau by cogwheel train. The train station is right opposite the ferry station
- 12:47pm: Arrival on the top of the mountain, on Rigi Kulm
- 2pm: Departure from Rigi Kulm back to Vitznau by cogwheel train
- 2:40pm: Arrival back in Vitznau
- 2:49pm: Ferry from Vitznau in direction Lucerne
- 3:35pm: Arrival at the ferry port "Lido/Swiss Museum of Transport", short walking to the Swiss Museum of Transport. Visit the chocolate Adventure in the Swiss Museum of Transport.
- 16:35pm: Departure by ferry from the Station "Lido/Swiss Musum of Transport" to Lucerne
- 16:47pm: Arrival in Lucerne
End of the Tour
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.