Discover the magic and history of Luxor, Egypt's ancient city of Thebes and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on this 2-night private tour, including accommodation in a 4-star hotel. You'll visit the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Luxor Temple, and Temple of Karnak, and enjoy the sound and light show at the Temple of Karnak and an Egyptian cooking course at a local family's home.
Idiomas da excursão
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
- Inclui café da manhã
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Day 1: Luxor (no meals)
Your representative will meet your flight or train at the airport or railway station, and transfer you by private air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel, where you'll have dinner (own expense) and spend the night.
Overnight in Luxor
Day 2: Luxor (B, L)
After a continental breakfast, head to Luxor's East Bank to explore the iconic Valley of the Kings, the dramatic gorge where Egypt's pharaohs were buried for hundreds of years. Your private Egyptologist will guide you through a selection of three tombs. Continue by road to the vast temple of the gender-bending Queen Hatshepsut, who ruled over Egypt long before Cleopatra. From here, transfer by car to the towering twin statues known as the Colossi of Memnon.
Enjoy a buffet lunch at a restaurant on Luxor's West Bank. After this, you have free time to shop for souvenirs at Luxor's quaint markets, or take a stroll along the Nile. In the evening, enjoy the famous Sound and Light show at Luxor's vast Karnak Temple.
Overnight in Luxor
Day 3: (B, L)
After breakfast, your personal Egyptologist will guide you around two of the most complex and famous monuments on Luxor's East Bank: the temples of Luxor and Karnak. For lunch you will be hosted by a local Egyptian family where you will be met with a welcome drink. The family will teach you how to cook Egyptian dishes: learn about their way of life as you chat over the lunch you've prepared. After afternoon tea and coffee, your representative will transfer you to the airport or the train station.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation in 4-star hotel
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Cooking course
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Private driver
- Private qualified Egyptologist guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Rate is per person sharing double room
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.