Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um egiptólogo qualificado
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
You will be met by your guide before passport control at Luxor airport. He will assist with visa requirements and your luggage, then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 - Tuesday, Luxor / Esna
7am check-out in the morning after breakfast and start of a small-group sightseeing tour in a private, air-conditioned minibus. You will visit King’s Valley, Temple of Queen Hatshipsuite at Dier El Bahari and the Karnak Temple on east bank. Drive to the town of Esna (1 hour) and enjoy lunch on-board your cruise ship. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the scenery on the Nile.
Just before sunset you will start a walking tour through a local village. This walk will be a perfect introduction for countryside life in Egypt. You Egyptologist will explain village layout and mud-brick home architecture. Dinner.
Day 3 - Wednesday, Esna / Edfu
Leisurely morning while sailing and having breakfast and lunch on board. Your Egyptologist will be at hand to answer your questions.
Afternoon visit to Edfu Temple. This temple is the best preserved monument from ancient Egypt. It will be a fantastic display of daily rituals and life in the temples of Egypt thousands of years ago. Return to Dahabya and continue cruising. Dinner.
Day 4 - Thursday, Edfu / Silsila
This is another morning where you will enjoy a leisurely sailing on the Nile and possibly a chance to walk through another village should sailing conditions allow it. Walk to Visit Hormheb temple at Silsila and hike to the hilltop for a stunning view of sunset. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 5 - Friday, Silsila / Kom Ombo
Morning sailing to the town of Faris where we walk through fields and visit local craftsmen. This is a genuine local village and still relatively untouched by tourism. Continue sailing to Kom Ombo where you will visit its ancient temple, and ancient trading port for gold, ebony and other precious materials. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 6 - Saturday, Kom Ombo / Aswan
Another walking or riding adventure to the camel market of Daraw, Egypt’s main domestic animal trading center. Here you will see livestock trading and get the chance to sit a camel for a picture. Return to Dahabya and sail to Aswan. Tonight you will reach the final destination, Aswan, where the boat docks by a Nubian village. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 7 - Sunday, Aswan
Check out after breakfast and drive to Philae temple, Unfinished Obelisk and High Dam. This will be your last sightseeing tour before you check in at your last 4* hotel in Aswan. Lunch and dinner under own arrangements. Your will be able to advice on best locations for meals.
Day 8 - Monday, Depart Aswan
Tour ends after breakfast. Your guide can assist with departure logistics.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Luxor in Nile View room
- 5 nights aboard a deluxe Dahabya with air conditioned cabins and private bathrooms
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Aswan.
- sightseeing tours mentioned in itinerary
- Private English speaking guide for the group
- Private transportation for sightseeing tours
- Entry tickets to sightseeing tours mentioned in itinerary
- Full-board accommodation while on Dahabya cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.