Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excursão com tudo incluso
Granada was founded in 1524 by Francisco Hernández de Córdoba, ostensibly the first European city in mainland America. Get settled at Hotel La Pergola where its enchanting character.
DAY 2: Explore Granada in a Horse Carriage (B)
Wake up to the wonderful day, enjoy a traditional Nicaraguan breakfast in the courtyard and taste some of the world’s best coffee. Feel free to walk around town, the local crafts market, museums, churches and restaurants are all walking distance from the hotel.
Tour the city in horse drawn carriages parked in front of the Hotel.
The one hour tour will get you to see the oldest house in Granada “El Recodo”, the old hospital San Juan de Dios the cemetery and other colorful colonial styles homes along the way.
DAY 3: Mombacho Volcano (B)
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, relax and spend the morning at your leisure. You can walk across the street to the central plaza, sit at one of the park benches, walk into the Cathedral and enjoy your morning at your leisure.
In the afternoon, you’ll visit Volcano Mombacho Nature Reserve is near the city of Granada. It is 1344 meters high, is one of 78 protected areas of Nicaragua.
Mombacho is an extinct volcano but the last eruption occurred in 1570. The highest regions of the volcano is home to a cloud forest and dwarf forest, which contains flora and fauna that are endemic purely to the volcano.
The volcano has fantastic views of Lake Nicaragua and the city of Granada. The volcano also has two hiking trails, a moderate one that circles the main crater 1.5 miles (2.5 km) trail.
DAY 4: Isletas de Granada (B & L)
Venture a place that is like no other!
The islets of Granada, are a group of 365 small islands scattered about the Asese Peninsula. The islets are of volcanic origin, they were formed when the Mombacho volcano blew much of its cone into the lake thousands of years ago, thereby creating the archipelago. You’ll stop at an island where a traditional lunch will be served. You’ll be stopping at Fort of San Pablo and visit Monkey Island where you’ll meet Lucy a friendly spider monkey.
DAY 5: Masaya Before Departure (B)
Wake up, enjoy your last Nicaraguan breakfast and say goodbye to Granada.
We will make one last stop at the city of Masaya where you'll find the largest crafts market in Nicaragua. Here you'll have the chance to buy any leather goods, pottery, hammocks, paintings and a variety of souvenirs.
* This visit is dependent on departure time.
* B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D = Dinner
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Explore this colorful city in a Horse Carriage
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Island boat trip
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic beverages (except welcome bottle of rum or case of beer)
- Lunch (except Island lunch)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Hotel Plaza Colon is a 4 Star Hotel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.