For 9 exhilarating days you will paddle-board in Volcanic Lagoons, amongst Tropical Islands and along secluded beaches. All of your senses will be stimulated as you’re caressed by the tropical sun, taste and smell fresh delicious cuisine, listen as the waves seduce you, and the sights you see will never be forgotten.
Idiomas da excursão
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- Inclui equipamento de snorkel
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
Fly into Managua international airport, where a representative will greet you and transfer you to your accommodations in San Juan Del Sur. Settle into your room, enjoy a fresh drink and a delicious Nicaraguan meal and participate in a brief orientation.
Day 2: Explore
Rise early for a fresh morning coffee and a traditional Nicaraguan breakfast, followed by a walk in town to get yourself familiarized with San Juan Del Sur. Once in town we will grab our paddle-board and paddle in the beautiful bay. End up the day with a delicious Nicaraguan dinner.
Day 3: Secluded Beaches
Start your day with a delicious breakfast, warm up and head out to secluded beaches normally visited by locals and surrounded by natural terrain. Once here we will relax, standup paddle-board and enjoy the tropical sun. Snacks will be served and dinner will be freshly prepared on our arrival.
Day 4: Boat Trip and Fishing
Rise early and start the day with a healthy breakfast and get ready for a fun fishing and SUP boat trip. We will navigate along the southern pacific coast, looking for the perfect place to settle, fish, SUP and enjoy the beach life of Nicaragua.
Great dinner will be served and a fun night in town.
Day 5: Community Service
Start your day with a great cup of coffee and a healthy breakfast. Today we will visit some of the local charities and spend a couple of hours with the kids of Barrio Planta Project. An afternoon paddle-boarding session in the bay.
Goodbye dinner will be served.
Day 6: Island Living
Start your day with a healthy breakfast, plenty of water and say goodbye to San Juan Del Sur. We will head out to our new location at an exotic Private Island Villa nestled in the islands of Lake Nicaragua. Upon arrival you can relax, enjoy the pool, amazing views of the Lake Nicaragua and go paddle-boarding or kayaking between tropical islands in the afternoon. Local Island dinner will be served.
Day 7: Island Tour
Start your day with a fresh island breakfast, paddle-board and kayak or simply relax. We will take a boat and go cruising along the islands to see more of Nicaragua or simply relax in the pool and enjoy the peace of island living. A delicious Nicaraguan dinner will be served.
Day 8: Volcanic Lagoon and Masaya
Enjoy a morning breakfast and head toward Masaya to visit the local arts and crafts markets and spend the night at our last destination. Waterfront Villa at the Lagoon. Here you’ll get to swimming in crystal clear waters, visit the nearby thermal and hot mud spot, fish, paddle or simply lay under a tree on a seductive hammock. Special goodbye dinner and a fun night awaits!
Day 9: Departure
After breakfast say your farewell and head to Managua International airport for your flight home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 8 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.