Visit the cloud forest in Mombacho volcano, swing in an exotic and prestige volcano lagoon and feel the mystical energy of this place. Feel the adrenaline as you slide down on a wooden board at Cerro Negro.
Drive up to the rim of the only volcano in the western hemisphere where you can actually do that and see the lava down in the crater.
Paddleboard or kayak between volcanic islands. If that is not enough, get to experience Nicaragua's culture, food and traditions in every experience.
Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Veja a vida selvagem nativa em seu ambiente natural
- Excursão com tudo incluso
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Conheça lugares fora dos circuitos habituais em uma 4x4
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Arrive at the airport in Managua, where a representative will greet you. Transfer to Laguna de Apoyo Nature Reserve. Settle into your room,and enjoy a fresh drink and delicious Nicaraguan meal before orientation.
DAY 2: Mystical Blue Lagoon
Rise early and enjoy the amazing sunrise as you sip on a cup of fresh coffee from a local farm.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready for a day of great activities. Enjoy the pristine water of Laguna de Apoyo “Dormant Volcanic Crater” and the surrounding while life next to the waterfront cabana.
After breakfast, head to Masaya Volcano National Park.
After the hike you’ll enjoy lunch at a traditional Nicaraguan restaurants just minutes from the park.
DAY 3: Masaya Volcano National Park
Start your day off right with a mind-set session at the waterfront cabana.
After breakfast, head to Masaya Volcano National Park. Masaya became Nicaragua's first National Park, named Masaya Volcano National Park (Parque Nacional Volcan Masaya).
The National Park has an area of 54 km² includes two volcanoes and five craters, as well as a range of elevations between 100 and 630 meters above sea level. It is the only volcano in the western hemisphere where you are able to drive to the rim.
After the hike you'll enjoy lunch at a traditional Nicaraguan restaurants just minutes from the park.
DAY 4: Volcano Boarding on Cerro Negro
Hike 45 minutes up Cerro Negro Volcano, the youngest volcano in Central America.
Enjoy 360-degree views from the summit before sliding down in an adrenaline-packed volcano boarding adventure.
End the day in Leon with traditional Nicaraguan meals.
DAY 5: Volcano Island Living
Participate in an early morning mobility or stretch session followed by a delicious Nicaraguan breakfast.
Head out to an exotic private island nestled in the islands of Lake Nicaragua.
Use the afternoon to paddle board or kayaking between the tropical islands. If you’re up for it, we will take you fishing the “traditional way” and perhaps dinner will be the “catch of the day”
DAY 6: Mombacho Volcano
Hike dense forest trails, see panoramic views and amazing natural beauty in the mystical cloud forest that occupies much of its sides and top. There are several endemic species living on the Mombacho.
DAY 7: Departure Day
After breakfast, say your farewells and head to Managua International Airport for your return flight.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Mombacho Volcano Puma Trail
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 6 nights accommodation
- Airport taxes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.