Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Oferta ocasional
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
Day 2: Use you hop-on hop-off pass and attraction pass to provide admission to New York’s museums and attractions as well as a Statue of Liberty Cruise. Breakfast
Day 3: Another day to enjoy the city using your hop-on hop-off pass. If you don’t want to use all of the attractions, they can be traded for lunch or dinner at select restaurants. Breakfast.
Day 4: This morning Air link Shuttle will transfer you to the airport for flight to Niagara Falls. You will be met at the airport and transferred to Niagara Falls. Breakfast.
Day 5: The day begins with either a journey behind the falls or a “Journey Behind The Falls" experience. Continue to Table Rock for a spectacular view of the falls, along the Niagara Parkway to the Floral Clock and a stop at the Botanical Gardens for a stroll through the gardens. Tonight dinner overlooks the falls. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 6: This morning you will be transferred to the airport for a short flight to Boston and a three-night stay at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel. Tonight features a New England Lobster Dinner. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 7: Travel along the Cape Cod National Sea Shore to Provincetown where you have the option of going whale watching or taking a trolley tour of Provincetown. For those that choose the trolley tour you will also have the opportunity to go wine tasting. Breakfast & Dinner
Day 8: Depart for Woods Hole and the Ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. Enjoy a tour visiting the towns of Oak Bluff, Vineyard Haven, Edgartown and Aquina. In Vineyard Haven see the gingerbread houses and learn the story of the tent meetings on the commons. Breakfast
Day 9: Visit the Kennedy Memorial. Then on to Plymouth to see how the cranberry is harvested and learn about the many uses of the cranberry. Visit the Mayflower II. Learn what it was like to cross the ocean in 1620. It is then on to Plymouth Plantation where you will discover how the Pilgrims and the Native American’s lived. Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 10: Tour of historic Boston, Massachusetts. See the USS Constitution, the oldest commissioned ship in the US Navy.Travel to the North end where to visit the Old North Church and see Paul Revere's home. Next, the famed Quincy Market for shopping and lunch. Breakfast
Day 11: Off to Maine to explore the Light House Trail. Breakfast & Lunch.
Day 12: Travel to Squam Lake, used as the setting in the movie on Golden Pond. Breakfast & Dinner.
Day 13: We start at the Cabot Creamery for a sampling of Vermont’s finest cheeses. Continue to Ben & Jerry’s for a tour. At Morse farm we see how Maple Sugar is produced. Then to Cold Hollow for to taste cider, jams and mustards. Breakfast.
Day 14: Transfer to Boston or Manchester for flight home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
NY, Niagara Falls, NE - Sgl
14-day tour of New York, Niagara Falls and New England - Single
A partir de
USD 4.299,00Detalhes de preços
NY, Niagara Falls, NE - Dbl
14-day tour of New York, Niagara Falls and New England - Double
A partir de
USD 3.599,00Detalhes de preços
NY, Niagara Falls, NE - Tpl
14-day tour of New York, Niagara Falls and New England - Triple
A partir de
USD 3.499,00Detalhes de preços
New York, Niagara Falls and Cape Cod
- 3 nights accommodation Hotel Times Square
- 1 night accommodation Boston Area Hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation Michaels Inn Niagara Falls
- 3 Nights accommodation Hyannis Harbor Hotel
- 4 Nights accommodation Country Inn and Suites
- 10 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- 48 Hour Hop on Hop off Pass New York with attraction pass
- Maid of the Mist or Journey behind the falls
- All admissions and sightseeing per item
- All taxes and Gratuities except to Driver and Tour director
- at least one New England Lobster Dinner
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required to cross the border
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.