Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui café da manhã
Day 1: Boston.
Begin the day with a pick up at your Boston and New Hampshire hotels. Your first stop will be the USS Constitution, the oldest commissioned ship in the US Navy. Next, visit the North End of Boston where you will see the Old North Church and Paul Revere’s Home. Then it is on to the famed Quincy Market for a bit of shopping and lunch. After lunch, continue with viewing the State House, Boston Common, Trinity Church and other Boston highlights. In the afternoon head to Cape Cod where you overnight at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel. Dinner.
Day 2: Nantucket
Enjoy a fully narrated, historic tour of Nantucket. This tour offers a truly interesting riding tour of America's most scenic little island. In just over an hour, become acquainted with the Little Grey Lady, famous as the world's foremost whaling port in the 18th century. The narrated tour covers close to 65% of the island including: The Old Mill, Sconset Village, Low Beach, Sankaty Head Lighthouse, Cranberry bogs, and Nantucket moors. You will return to the mainland late in the early evening and check into the Heritage hotel. Tonight will feature a New England Lobster Dinner. Breakfast and dinner.
Day 3: Cape Cod National Sea Shore & Whale Watching
Travel from Hyannis along the Cape Cod National Sea Shore to Provincetown. Along the way, stop at the Salt Marsh Visitor Center where you can see the whaling exhibit and a movie that explains the geology of Cape Cod. On arrival in Provincetown, enjoy an afternoon whale-watching cruise. Seeing the gentle giants off the shores of Cape Cod is always a thrill. In October you are likely to see hump back whales. Before returning to Hyannis, have dinner at a local restaurant. Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 4: Hyannis
This morning, tour Hyannis with stops at the Kennedy Memorial before continuing on to the JFK Presidential Library. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Boston Logan airport for return flights home. Your flights should depart after 2pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Macy's in Bedford
Your hotel accommodation in Southern New Hampshire, Boston Logan Airport, or hotel accommodation in Boston.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cape Cod & Boston - SGL
4-Day tour of Cape Cod and Boston - Single
A partir de
USD 999,00Detalhes de preços
Cape cod & Boston - DBL
4-Day tour of Cape Cod and Boston - Double
A partir de
USD 799,00Detalhes de preços
Cape Cod & Boston - Tpl
4-Day tour of Cape Cod and Boston - Triple Occupancy
A partir de
USD 779,00Detalhes de preços
Whale Watching tour
- 3 nights accommodation at the Hyannis Harbor Hotel
- 3 breakfasts 3 Dinners including tax and gratuity
- Whale watching tour
- Boston City Tour
- Baggage handling
- Motor coach transportation
- Tour director
- Items of a personal nature including items such as: in room movies, laundry, telephone etc.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If a tour component is canceled due to weather, a substitute attraction will be offered if available; Whenever possible the local supplier will shift the days of a tour; If there is no substitution available refunds, when requested, will be made for the cost of that component
- Please indicate any medical or dietary assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout