Idiomas da excursão
- Embarque em pontos de encontro localizados centralmente
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
You will have lunch at the Atlantic Grill: Your choice of Lobster Roll, steak, or grilled chicken breast. After lunch you will tour The Breakers or the Newport Winery (based option selected). The Breakers is the grandest of Newport's summer "cottages" and a symbol of the Vanderbilt family's social and financial preeminence in turn of the century America.
Commodore Cornelius Vanderbilt (1794-1877) established the family fortune in steamships and later in the New York Central Railroad, which was a pivotal development in the industrial growth of the nation during the late 19th century.The Vanderbilts had seven children. Their youngest daughter, Gladys, who married Count Laszlo Szechenyi of Hungary, inherited the house on her mother's death in 1934. An ardent supporter of The Preservation Society of Newport County, she opened The Breakers in 1948 to raise funds for the Society. In 1972, the Preservation Society purchased the house from her heirs. Today, the house is designated a National Historic Landmark. The self-guided tours are by Audio Wand so you can decide on what interests you. During the holiday season you will often find cookies and beverages popular in the 1920’s.
Visit the Newport Winery, known as New England’s largest grower of wine grapes, for a tour and tasting. Learn each step of the winemaking process and take the opportunity to buy wine available in only a few wine stores (at your own expense).
Your tour is approximately 8 hours and ends when you return to your original departure point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Park and Ride Lot in Nashua
- Macy's in Bedford
- Your hotel accommodations in Southern New Hampshire or Boston
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Harbor Sail and Mansion Tour
Newport Harbor Sail, a tour of The Breakers one of the grandest of Newport's summer "cottages, and a lobster lunch
A partir de
USD 119,00Detalhes de preços
- Wine tasting (if option selected)
- Tour of The Breakers (if option selected)
- Boat tour around Newport Harbor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in South Hamphire or Boston (if staying in a hotel)
- Transport by luxury van
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Must advise your pick-up location (Nashua, Bedford or Boston) Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- If staying in a Southern New Hampshire or Boston hotel you must advise the name of the hotel
- Tye's Top Tour & Travel provides complimentary pickups at Boston area hotels every morning (pickups start one and half hours before scheduled departure time. Most often this will be between 6:30 and 7:30 AM depending on hotel location.). Pick ups are at Downtown Boston Hotels, the Seaport District and Logan Airport Hotels. Outlying hotels may or may not have pick ups depending on bus routing.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund