Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de um dia (destino A a B)
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
The first stop is a visit to Stonewall Kitchen for a sampling of their products. Stonewall Kitchen is a leading producer of jams, jellies, and relishes in New England. They put out 50 different products to sample and taste.
Next it is on to Nubble Light, one of the most photographed lighthouses on the Maine Coast. There is a gift shop, artist painting and an ice-cream stand.
Lunch will feature a Maine Lobster Lunch (chicken option is also available).
Then it is on to visit the Portland Headlight and learn why George Washington commissioned a fort at this point and ordered a signal fire to be lit. The tour continues and you will see the lighthouse on Rams Island as well as Two Lights at Cape Elizabeth. The next stop will be the lighthouse at Spring Point. Several lighthouses will be seen today, while learning how the lighthouses are maintained and the many chores of the lighthouse keepers.
The tour is approximately 9 hours and ends when you return to your original departure point.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Park and Ride Lot in Nashua
- Macy's in Bedford
- Your hotel accommodation in Manchester, Nashua, or Bedford New Hampshire
- Boston hotel pick ups every morning. The pick up in Boston start at area hotels at 7:30 AM.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Lobster Lunch
- Food sampling at Stonewall Kitchen
- Transport by luxury van
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Southern Hampshire or Boston area hotel (if staying in hotel)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking -- Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise this information
- Please indicate any medical assistance required in the Special Requirements field at checkout.